Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Improved translation for Dutch (nl-NL) language pack

More
5 years 1 month ago #1 by tcn
We recently migrated our forum to Kunena. In the process I also added some twenty language overrides in Joomla. I now added these to Transifex. I limited myself to the strings I'm familiar with. I also added comments explaining why I think my translation is an improvement.

If you'd like me to take a look at the entire nl-NL language pack, let me know. There's probably a few more translations that could be improved upon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #2 by rich
You have override COM_KUNENA language strings? If you want to help emhance the nl-NL language, then send a member request for this language team so we can add you please.
www.transifex.com/Kunena-Forum/Kunena/dashboard/

More
5 years 1 month ago #3 by tcn
My changes are already in Transifex. B)

More
5 years 1 month ago #4 by rich
The changes will included automatically in the next language package. But a look from me would not helpfull, I don't understand the NL language.
Unfortunately the most users do not report it here in the forum, when errors in the languages are present .
I translate the German language and when I not find typos or other errors itself, remains this errors.

More
5 years 1 month ago #5 by tcn
Cool! I will take a closer look at the other strings as well and improve them where needed.

Once the new language pack is released I will check it out in our test environment without the language overrides. Just making sure I haven't missed anything or made any embarrassing typos or the like. :blush:

All in all, the translation will improve over time. I'll also take care of the yet untranslated strings, the next time I'm on Transifex.

More
4 years 5 months ago #6 by Pinkeltje
Please have a look at

Define if you want to log action or moderation

Now translated as

Als u zich wilt aanmelden actie of matiging definiƫren

Should be something like

Bepaal of u actie of moderatie wilt loggen

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds