Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Irish

More
5 years 3 months ago #1 by Moilleadóír
Irish was created by Moilleadóír
Could you add the Irish language to the project at Transifex please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Irish
Have you already an account on transifex and created a request for this language? Currently I can't see it , I get lately the error message on transifex "An error was encountered while connecting to the server".

More
5 years 3 months ago #3 by Moilleadóír
Replied by Moilleadóír on topic Irish
Yes I have an account and did a language request in December. I also sent an e-mail to [email protected].

More
5 years 3 months ago #4 by rich
I'm sorry, but I get still a server error on Transifex and can't see the requests. I have asked a team member that he add your language. I hope it will work.

More
5 years 3 months ago #5 by rich
Excuse the long waiting time. The language and you as translator was added now.

More
4 years 8 months ago #6 by Moilleadóír
Replied by Moilleadóír on topic Irish
I haven’t had time to do very much translating so far, but I’m going to put in some effort this week.
I’d like to know what the process is to get the translation from Transifex to Joomla, i.e. how do I get the translation included in the language pack so that I can test it?
Does the translation need to be reviewed? Can I do that myself (since there is no other translator)?
Does a certain amount need to be translated first? Will untranslated strings appear in English?

More
4 years 8 months ago #7 by rich

I’d like to know what the process is to get the translation from Transifex to Joomla, i.e. how do I get the translation included in the language pack so that I can test it?

In principle, you do not have to do anything, it goes automatically via script in the Kunena project and will included in the next language package.
I'm not sure, when you scroll down in our download page and download from the nightly build the language package, whether it's always up to date for tests.

Does the translation need to be reviewed? Can I do that myself (since there is no other translator)?

Yes, in this case you are the translator and reviewer at the same time. You can edit your strings at all times.

Does a certain amount need to be translated first? Will untranslated strings appear in English?

Kunena offers the option "Use English On Missing Strings" in the configuration (is default setting). So it's no problem, when not all strings are translated.

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds