Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Translating the Romanian language

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #1 by ulelo
Hy,

I'm translating the Romanian language - it's 100% now.
The site/com_kunena_tmpl_crypsis has only 2 strings - how can i translate the other ones?

Thank you
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by ulelo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by rich
That's ok. These strings have been moved to another ini. Your translation is completely. :)

More
7 years 9 months ago #3 by ulelo
Hello,

ro-RO.kunena_tmpl_crypsis.ini & ro-RO.com_kunena.ini
both contain COM_KUNENA_X_TOPICS_MORE (commented in ro-RO.kunena_tmpl_crypsis.ini)
but crypsis is not reading the translation from ro-RO.com_kunena.ini for example

Other strings too.

Any clue?

Thank you

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #4 by rich

but crypsis is not reading the translation from ro-RO.com_kunena.ini for example

It should be reading from kunena.ini

Example German language (in my tmpl crypsis ini are also only two strings). The translation comes from the kunena.ini (see image)
Empty the Joomla and browser cache and try again.

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by rich.

More
7 years 9 months ago #5 by rich
I've created a custom topic.

Sorry, my mistake. You use Kunena 4.0 ? Your translation is already for Kunena 5.0.
Download the language package here www.kunena.org/download and open the .zip file.
In the folder "language" is again a zip named com_kunena_ro-RO_v4.0.11.zip. She contains all what you need.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #6 by ulelo
I'm using kunena 4.0.11. Allready downloaded the lang. pack - but de-DE.kunena_tmpl_crypsis.ini for example it is like the romanian one ad it has 250+ rows. Reinstalled crypsis theme - deleted all ini filles for romanian lag - installed lang. pack (no success reading translation from kunena.ini - updated the .ini files with translations from transifex - still no success. Must translate crypsis.ini.

Thank you
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by ulelo.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #7 by rich
Try it with this language package, I've tested it and it should work. You can install it via the Joomla installer.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ulelo

More
7 years 9 months ago #8 by ulelo
Hello,

Joomla 3.6 from scratch - same thing - strings do not translate - installed *dev.zip provided.

Thank you
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds