Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved French translation for Jomsocial plugin

More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by RWL
Each time a new Kunena version is out, I have to change one file, because this one is not well translated, and the code is even sometimes wrong.

I talk about the file :

fr-FR.plg_kunena_community.sys.ini

which is located in the Administrator >> Language >> FR-fr folder

This plugin is to set up correct translation in the Jomsocial wall.

I would suggest to update this plugin with the good translation, from the lines 35 to 47.
Here is the translation I made :

Code:
PLG_KUNENA_COMMUNITY_ACTIVITY_POST_TITLE="a créé un nouveau sujet %s dans le forum." PLG_KUNENA_COMMUNITY_ACTIVITY_REPLY_TITLE="a répondu au sujet %s dans le forum " PLG_KUNENA_COMMUNITY_ACTIVITY_REPLY_TITLE_ACT="{actor} a répondu dans le sujet {title} du forum." PLG_KUNENA_COMMUNITY_ACTIVITY_REPLY_WALL="<a href="_QQ_"%s_QQ_">%s</a> a répondu dans le sujet <a href="_QQ_"%s_QQ_">%s</a> sur le forum" PLG_KUNENA_COMMUNITY_ACTIVITY_REPLY_TEXT="Bonjour {target},\n<b>{actor}</b> vient juste de répondre dans le sujet <strong>{title}</strong>\nURL:<a href="_QQ_"{url}"_QQ_">{url}</a>" PLG_KUNENA_COMMUNITY_ACTIVITY_THANKYOU_TITLE_ACT="{actor} vous a remercié dans le sujet {title}." PLG_KUNENA_COMMUNITY_ACTIVITY_THANKYOU_WALL="<a href="_QQ_"%s"_QQ_">%s</a> remercie <a href="_QQ_"%s"_QQ_">%s</a> sur le sujet <a href="_QQ_"%s"_QQ_">%s</a>" PLG_KUNENA_COMMUNITY_ACTIVITY_THANKYOU_TEXT="Bonjour {target},\n{actor} vous remercie pour votre message dans le sujet {title}. \nURL: <a href="_QQ_"{url}"_QQ_">{url}</a>" PLG_KUNENA_COMMUNITY_ACTIVITY_THANKYOU_TITLE="'%s' remerciement d'utilisateur pour le message '%s' sur le forum." COM_KUNENA_INTEGRATION_TYPE_JOMSOCIAL="JomSocial"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by lavsteph
Bonsoir,

la traduction est mise à jour. ;)

Manager French translation

More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by RWL
Merci ! :)

More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by 810
could you add it on www.transifex.com/Kunena-Forum/ then the next time its in the package.

More
8 years 4 months ago #5 by lavsteph

810 wrote: could you add it on www.transifex.com/Kunena-Forum/ then the next time its in the package.

Hi,

I've updated the translation fields :)

Manager French translation

More
8 years 4 months ago #6 by 810
thank you

Time to create page: 1.453 seconds