Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Hide Last Visit Date

More
9 years 9 months ago #1 by incydesign
Hello! I am new Kunena user, but I have some experience with Joomla. I have Joomla 2.5 multilanguage site with Kunena 3.0 and Blue Eagle template. All my translations work well (Russian and Latvian), but Last Visit DAte in latvian shows COM_KUNENA_LIB_DATE_TODAY and I can't find solutions for this. So I want to hide completely Last Visited info from profile box, how I can do it?

Thank you,

Ingrida

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Hide Last Visit Date
Welcome to Kunena!

Unfortunately, this language is only 54% translated. Therefore, many strings are missing. Have you enabled the option "Use English On Missing Strings"? (In Kunena Configuration > Frontend)
The last visit date you can disable in "Extra > Show Last Visit Date". But this deactivates this info only for the profile, not for the profilebox.

More
9 years 9 months ago #3 by incydesign
Replied by incydesign on topic Hide Last Visit Date
But I can't find, where I can translate this string COM_KUNENA_LIB_DATE_TODAY, I already have translated some untranslated strings, but this I can't find in laguage ini files... :(

More
9 years 9 months ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Hide Last Visit Date
If you create an account on Transifex , can you find all the files. The code is in "administrator/language/lv-LV/lv-LV.com_kunena.libraries-ini". But yours files are not complete. In my attachment is the complete libraries.ini file. Everything what is commented out, is not translated.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: incydesign

More
9 years 9 months ago #5 by incydesign
Replied by incydesign on topic Hide Last Visit Date
Thank you! Now my problem is solved! :)

Time to create page: 5.154 seconds