Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Translation help (Norwegian)

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by epos85
Translation help. was created by epos85
Hello!

I installed joomla 3.2 and kunena forum. After a while I realised I had to install transifex and the itprism package for translating kunena in to "Norwegian-Bokmål (Norway)".

I wrote my username and password for transifex in ITP Transifex component, and I also added my language. What should I do next, wait? I'm a newb. I can see my forum is somewhat translated, but I don't know if this transifex module did that, or if its doing anything at all.

I've tried to read kunena guides, transifex guides and guides on google, but they are all way outdated.

Please assist. Thanks.

Aleksander

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Translation help.
Welcome epos85!

"Norwegian-Bokmål (Norway) code nb_NO" language strings are 100% translated. If you want to help, click first on "Norwegian Bokmål (Norway)" and then to "Join Team". Then you have to wait for a response.

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by epos85
Replied by epos85 on topic Translation help.
Never mind, I managed to find the resources..

Still, someone should update help or make a good tutorial. It was easier to find installed languagefiles from a another Joomla installition through google than the lang pack.

Thanks anyway.

More
10 years 2 months ago #4 by epos85
Replied by epos85 on topic Translation help.
My language was 100% translated.

It was hard to find a good tutorial or the language core files for joomla.

Thanks anyway.

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds