Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Buttons are not translated

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by Bandola
Hi!

I have the swedish version and the translation is fine. But - the buttons "New topics, Reply etc" are still in English?

I have downloaded all files, reinstalled the forum etc but it still does'nt change. In what file are these store? Then I can translate them myself.

Now the fourm looks strange since everything is in Swedish except for the buttons.

Regards
Ola

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Buttons are not translated
Hello Bandola,

the Swedish language files are not 100% translated. Here on Transifex, you can see which files are incomplete.
www.transifex.com/projects/p/Kunena/

Incomplete files in "language/sv-SE"
sv-SE.com_kunena.ini
sv-SE.com_kunena.blue_eagle.ini

and "adminstrator/language/sv-SE"
sv-SE.com_kunena.views.ini
sv-SE.plg_quickicon_kunena.sys.ini

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by Mortti
Replied by Mortti on topic Buttons are not translated
Have you got Kunena Language Package for 3.0.3 installed from here www.kunena.org/download ?

I tested for Swedish and I can't see English buttons ---> screencast.com/t/0DSzKoEiF

If you mean about Kunena Menu Item texts, just read How do I edit, hide, disable or translate menu items in Kunena (e.g. rules, help, search)?

More
10 years 1 month ago #4 by kiki007
Replied by kiki007 on topic Buttons are not translated
Hi,
I had the same problem. You must go to public_html/language/yourlanguagecode.com_kunena.ini
After you open that file, please find this row
; Automatically generated strings for COM_KUNENA_BUTTON_*
You have few row to translate yourself and that is solution.
Do not forget to remove ; prefix in each row, save changes and you will be happy!

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds