Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Can't find the correct language file

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by geoffmack
I have the latest version of Kunena on a Joomla 3 site and I'm trying to change the language that shows up at the footer of email messages.

"You are getting this notification because of you have subscribed into category. Please visit the category to unsubscribe.

Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail."

I've gone into the Joomla 3.0 Language Manager and the phrases can't be found there. I've also dug through all of the language files I could find (dozens of them) looking for this particular string. Can you please tell me which language file (s) contains these phrases and where they can be found?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by rich
Welcome geoffmack!

You'll find it in "administrator/components/com_kunena/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_kunena.libraries.ini"

www.kunena.org/docs/Where_is_the_language_file%3F

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

You can't change that part, if by default Joomla load english and the user has set german in his profile, the email will be sent in english

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by geoffmack
You misunderstand me. I should have been more clear. I want to change the words, not the language. Where is the language file that lets me change those words?

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by rich
Please read #msg2 in this topic. I thought that I you had misunderstood and disabled my answer.
Sorry!

More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by geoffmack
Ach! /administrator! I never looked there.

Thanks.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #7 by N6REJ
instead of changing the language file itself, I would STRONGLY encourage you to use the "language override" feature built into Joomla. Its there for this very reason and is very simple yet powerful

Just go to Extension Manager->Language Manager->Overrides
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by N6REJ.

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds