Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question How to change log in message?

More
11 years 2 hours ago #1 by dimov
Hello,
I locked my forum only for registered users and this message:
Only community members can participate in this forum. You must register or log in to contribute.

It's appear in the forum.
My question is where can I change it/translate?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, dimov, and welcome to Kunena.

For simple changes like this, people can edit the Kunena language file themselves. See Where is the language file? in the Wiki for more information.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Fixed broken URL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hairs

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by dimov
Replied by dimov on topic How to change log in message?
I will see it but this link is wrong... There is nothing on that page...
Can you post a new link?

More
10 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
I'm sorry about that. I think I must have answered this question several hundreds of times and I sometimes make mistakes. :blush: I have updated and corrected the link in my earlier message. B)

People can always go to our Wiki (see the Documentation link a the top of this page) as search it for information that may help them. If people want to know about how to change the language in Kunena, searching for the word "language" in the Wiki will eventually take you to Where is the language file? ;)

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds