Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Translating Date and Time Stamps

More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by falsealarm
How can I translate the message date and time stamps? Even after the changes I made these still show in English as follows.

1 week 5 days ago

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
What language are you trying to use? Words like hours, minutes, days, weeks, months, years, and ago are in the Kunena language file(s). See Where is the language file?
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 4 months ago #3 by falsealarm
No, I do not believe those are used in the display of these date and time stamps. I have already translated those and still have date and time displayed in English as above.

More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
You need to make sure that your default language setting (in the backend) is the language you want to use in the frontend. It's explained in K 2.0 Language Installation Guide . :)

More
11 years 4 months ago #5 by falsealarm
My problem was that with the Joomla 2.5+SH404SEF+Mosets+Kunena combination, I had significant issue with URL Filter not working when an additional language was installed. I could not deploy a new language while being able to remove English.

Thus I modified the English files to translate the site. Unfortunately, I am guessing this is a side effect.

More
11 years 4 months ago #6 by sozzled
Talk to the developers of sh404SEF. I have no idea if they have made their product work with K 2.0.3.

I don't know if those other matters have any bearing on your translation issue. The translations of those words are in the language file.

What language are you tying to use? Did you read K 2.0 Language Installation Guide ?

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds