Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged K 2.0.2: da-DK translation issues

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by HardstylerDK
I've downloaded and installed the language file, but it doesnt seem to work. The language which i want it to me translated to is da-DK (Danish).

Hopefully somebody can help me fixing this little problem :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2 by IVGJ
Hi.

All my forum is in danish but some of it still appears in english where can i change that. Its not only this page but some more with the same problem.

regards.
IVGJ.
Attachments:

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #3 by sozzled
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 6 months ago #4 by Mortti

IVGJ wrote: Hi.
All my forum is in danish but some of it still appears in english where can i change that. Its not only this page but some more with the same problem.

Look like Danish is not ready yet. There are couple critical files, which are not translated 100%! www.transifex.com/projects/p/Kunena/language/da_DK/
Maybe Janich(really busy guy) update it to next version or ask help for you guys...?

More
11 years 6 months ago #5 by bowie
Greetings
have been scanning for an hour to no luck. Please can someone explain to me where I find "Who is Online" text in the category list. I want this translated. I got the danish language pack but it is still not translated.
Appreciate any help.

More
11 years 6 months ago #6 by sozzled

More
11 years 6 months ago #7 by bowie
Well I am still looking on where to translate "Who is online" .... still no replies. I am a member of transifex, have requested to become a member of the translation team (have not heard anything yet...) so what to do? Can someone help me?

Help MUCH appreciated

More
11 years 6 months ago #8 by Mortti

bowie wrote: Well I am still looking on where to translate "Who is online" .... still no replies. I am a member of transifex, have requested to become a member of the translation team (have not heard anything yet...) so what to do? Can someone help me?

Help MUCH appreciated

Hi bowie,

Find da-DK.com_kunena.templates.ini file from your server /language/da-DK/ and edit it...
You should find line:
Code:
; COM_KUNENA_VIEW_COMMON_WHO_TITLE=""

Change and tranlate it to:
Code:
COM_KUNENA_VIEW_COMMON_WHO_TITLE="Who Is Online"

More
11 years 5 months ago #9 by Yxos
While we wait for the Transifex translation to be implemented (Currently in progress by Brian), I took the liberty to go through it and enter the missing texts; primarily the button texts.

Attached is the full language package with the Danish translation inserted, and the only-Danish file.
Both may be implemented using the normal Joomla Extension tool

/Yxos, Kunena Translator, da-DK.

Overvej at abonnere på kategorien www.kunena.org/forum/48-Danish
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: bowie

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #10 by bowie
I am using kunena 2.0.2 and J2.5.

I have installed the language pack (da_DK) but I am still missing some translations. Which ones do I miss, what to download from transifex and where to put them?

It is mostly the reply buttons etc (see below)

Appreciate any help ;)
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by bowie.

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds