Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question change some language

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #1 by mxcpz
change some language was created by mxcpz
Hi,
I have 2 questions:

1) Where to change the word "Argomento" (means "topic") into "Argomenti" (menas "topics")? I tried to change some words from language files but with no success (should I wait for long after changes to take effect?). Please see file1 attached

2) Where to delete the word "messaggio" (means "reply" or "message") from "Ultimo messaggio" ("last reply" or "Last message" I don't really know which expression you use in the english language). My aim is to reduce lines to be used in category view. Now, close to many topics, I have 4 lines and the it is too much space so template uses too much hight. Deleting "messaggio" I can go for 3 lines instead of 4 and hight will be reduced. PLease see file2 attached

Thx,
Mario
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by mxcpz. Reason: deleted 1 wrong image

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #2 by cbrace
Replied by cbrace on topic change some language
Have you tried Language Overrides?

Language Manager --> Overrides --> New --> Search text you want to change
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by cbrace.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mxcpz

More
11 years 7 months ago #3 by mxcpz
Replied by mxcpz on topic change some language
thx cbrace, I didn't know there was it. It was helpful and resolutive.

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds