Kunena 5.1.14 Released - Security release (13 Aug 2019)

The Kunena team is proud to announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.14 [K5.1.14] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.14. This update fixed 1 security issue.

Question Menu item strings incomplete for es-ES translation

More
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 week ago #1 by jamarchi
Hi there

I have this problem, I have installed the kunena forum in my site, everything work OK, I have translated to spanish allmost all the line, today I saw that in the option in menus option in Joomla show the variable name, I found the that those lines are in the file es-ES.com_kunena.sys.ini in path /administrator/components/com_kunena/language/es-ES .... I started to translate and save the file but joomla didnt get the string and I continue seeing the varible name, please see the the image attached

Thank you for you help

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by jamarchi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago #2 by rich
The path "administrator/components/com_kunena/language/" is only with english language. All another languages you must to install extra and the path is "administrator/language/es-ES" and "language/es-ES".
But the Spanish language was at that time (than Kunena 2.0 was released) not fully translated.
Use instead this language pack:
www.kunena.org/forum/107-Translations/12...anish-buttons#129310

More
7 years 1 week ago #3 by jamarchi
Hi rich :)

Well, I translate some lines and worked excellent, also I download the file that you said and are OK, however there are some line in english but is ok

Thank you very much for your quick answere and support :)
Attachments:

More
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 week ago #4 by sozzled
You need to download and install the Kunena additional language pack for es-ES and follow the instructions on the download page. It is possible that the language pack for es-ES is incomplete. There is more information about this in the Spanish category.
Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by sozzled.

More
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 week ago #5 by rich
Hello sozzled,

the spanish language is not complete on the download page.
Only on Transifex and with these files, I had made this package.
www.kunena.org/forum/107-Translations/12...anish-buttons#129310
Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by rich.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds