Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Language issues in kunena 2.0.1

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1 by vollach
Hi,

I have recently upgraded to kunena 2.0.1 (from 1.7.2) on a local installation using WampServer, thing is, the buttons do not display the text but instead display the string, like this:

COM_KUNENA_BUTTON_TOPIC_CREATE COM_KUNENA_BUTTON_CATEGORY_MARKREAD COM_KUNENA_BUTTON_CATEGORY_SUBSCRIBE

thing is, I searched through the language files using notepad++ and the strings are all there.

and it's not just the buttons, there are other places as well, such as the description when hovering the polls icon.

Any solution for that issue?

Thanks.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 4M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : effectivesolutions | author: TG | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 03-02-2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: 2012-07-07

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8.1 | UddeIM 2.8

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by vollach.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by John
The Hebrew translation isn't completed yet (only 24% so far): www.transifex.com/projects/p/Kunena/language/he_IL/

If you like you can join the transifex program and translate for yourself and other users :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: vollach

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #3 by vollach

John wrote: The Hebrew translation isn't completed yet (only 24% so far): www.transifex.com/projects/p/Kunena/language/he_IL/

If you like you can join the transifex program and translate for yourself and other users :)

I know that, that ain't the issue though, I copied all English files to the hebrew folder and renamed them from en-GB to he-IL at the beginning to translate myself for my own use, the issue remains, I expect it to show the English strings as is in the ini files and it doesn't.

EDIT

Oh, never mind, found the problem, had some leftover language files from 1.7.x in main joomla language\he-IL folder, once removed it was fixed.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by vollach.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds