Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Frontend Translation Error

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1 by lutheriah
Hi! I installed Kunena 2.0.1 and the Kunena Multi Language Pack 2.0.1. My language is pt-BR, and it works at the backend (administration), but in frontend everything still is in English. I installed in other site and it works. What can I do?

Thanks!
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by lutheriah.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Frontend Translation Error
enable joomla debug and kunena debug.

there you will find. where there is a issue with your language.

regards 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: lutheriah

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by lutheriah
I forgot a information: the url of all the pages of the forum appears with a "en" before: "index.php/en/forum/indice", "index.php/en/forum/novotopico"...

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by lutheriah
Thanks for answer! They already are activated. :unsure:
And I installed the Kunena in other site and it worked successfully, with everything in pt-BR (backend and frontend). But in this site www.ufcg.edu.br/~ocm/index.php/en/forum/topics/mode-replies , only backend is in pt-BR. :(

More
11 years 9 months ago #5 by lutheriah
I fixed the problem: in the plugin manager, I desactivated the "System - Language filter". :P
THanks!

Time to create page: 0.549 seconds