Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question K 2.0.0: es_ES translation problems

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by jrviictor
My forum is in spanish, i installed my language spanish, but dont work... many words in english and less in spanish.... well... I tried edit "es-ES.com_kunena.ini" example:

; COM_KUNENA_BUTTON_MESSAGE_QUICKREPLY="RESPUESTA RAPIDA"
; COM_KUNENA_BUTTON_MESSAGE_QUICKREPLY_LONG="RESPUESTA RAPIDA"

But dont work.... please. helpme!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
To see your forum in Spanish, you need to download the additional language pack. By default, K 2.0 only includes en_GB. You need to download the extra languages; they are available from the download page.

I do not know how complete is the Spanish translation. Sorry. Some translations may not be included in es_ES.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #3 by jrviictor
yea, I INSTALL THE LANGUAGE PACK, but dont work to 100%, many words in english, and, HOW I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I tried edit "es-ES.com_kunena.ini" example:

But in the moment of upgrade my Language file "es-ES.com_kunena.ini"... dont WORK, continue showing the words in english
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by jrviictor.

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
You said it perfectly. From what you have written, the Spanish language pack is not 100% completed. Please visit the Transifex link on the download page and see what is happening with whoever is translating Kunena into Spanish.

Can anyone else in the Spanish community please confirm this, too?

More
11 years 8 months ago #5 by jrviictor
The problem, no is that.... THE PROBLEM is that, i tried edit the file of LANGUAGE for translate to SPANISH... "es-ES.com _kunena.ini" save again in my hosting, but not show changes.

More
11 years 8 months ago #6 by xillibit
The spanish language file need to be completed, all strings which aren't present in spanish file are getting from english file

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 8 months ago #7 by jrviictor
yea but, I try edit all strings, for translate to spanish (completing myself), And, not show changes.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #8 by gimenezadrian
languaje not translated but from the language manager translates easily overwrite, notes that I put "hola" to a button

Alanketu donde estas? :lol:
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by gimenezadrian.

More
11 years 8 months ago #9 by Mortti

jrviictor wrote: yea, I INSTALL THE LANGUAGE PACK, but dont work to 100%, many words in english, and, HOW I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I tried edit "es-ES.com_kunena.ini" example:

But in the moment of upgrade my Language file "es-ES.com_kunena.ini"... dont WORK, continue showing the words in english

Did you remember to remove such comments in the beginning of the lines that you translate in Spanish?
Code:
COM_KUNENA_BUTTON_MESSAGE_QUICKREPLY="RESPUESTA RAPIDA" COM_KUNENA_BUTTON_MESSAGE_QUICKREPLY_LONG="RESPUESTA RAPIDA"

More
11 years 8 months ago #10 by Wild Duck
Hello,

I want to note you a mistake or mistranslation of the forum.
Since the latest versions of kunena In the "replies" column appears the word: repuestas
When the correct word is "respuestas"

Attached one image of this mistake.
I hope to help correct it.

Thank you for your good work. ;)
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds