This menu item goes to your personal profile. This tutorial will show you a complete profile page with his features.
Overview Profile Page
- The edit button goes to the profile settings
- Your email address - other users can see it only if you allow it (see Edit Profile - Forum Settings)
- Tab Posts - shows your own posts
- Tab Subscribtions - shows your subscriptions (with options to unsubscribe your topics and category subscriptions)
- Tab Favorites - shows your favorites (with option to unfavorite)
- Tab Thank You - shows Given Thank You and Received Thank You
- Tab Unapproved only for moderators - shows unapproved posts
- Attachment Manager - own attachments can be deleted
- Ban Manager only for moderators - shows banned users
- User Name - Username can’t be changed unless the administrator allowed it (Backend -> Users -> Manage -> Options -> Change Login Name = Yes).
- Your Real Name
- Your E-mail - can be changed
- Password change
- Editor - This setting has no effect
- Time Zone - Choose your time zone
- Frontend Language - Changing is only possible when others languages are installed
Various information can be entered here (such as Birthdate, Location etc..). All options are optional.
Users can upload their own avatars.
- Message Ordering - Possible is First post first (default) and Last post first
- Hide E-mail - When is set Yes, other users cannot see the address
- Show Online - When is set No, you are offline for other users
- Select subscription as default - Choose default subscription Yes or No regardless of the general setting.
- Select the time period for Recent Topics, My Topics, etc..
- Clear Cache - Empties your profile cache