Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Possible Kunena Latest Issue?

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #1 by PhoenixUK
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_alerion | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.1 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : NTS KMonazite | author: Nice Theme Store | version: 3.0.0 | creationdate: 2013-05-24

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.1 | 2013-06-29 [ Noordwijkerhout ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.9 | UddeIM 3.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Stats 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by PhoenixUK.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by PhoenixUK
I've found an issue it seems with Kunena Latest module.

It seems to be the cause of me getting the following error on my homepage, where I have a Kunena Latest module published.

It's long winded but you can read up about the more in depth explanation including screenshots, as to how I found the problem and I'm hoping with the config report above and also the RocketTheme forum post , that you can guide me towards a resolution for the issue as I'm now none the wiser I'm afraid.

I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Regards,
Rob
Attachments:
More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by Jiminimonka
I renamed this topic to something relevant to your suspected issue. Not sure if this is at all related to Kunena, but I will ask the devs to take a look.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by PhoenixUK
Jimi,

Ok no worries and thanks. I was just following the Subject Title it said to put in the Video Tutorial about submitting Config Reports, my apologies although it's the first one I've ever done.

It would be good for the Devs to look in to it definitely, as soon as I turn on that Kunena Latest Module, that's ultimately what then knocks my homepage out, which is the only page where I use this module at present.

I look forward to the feedback.

Regards,
Rob

Jiminimonka wrote: I renamed this topic to something relevant to your suspected issue. Not sure if this is at all related to Kunena, but I will ask the devs to take a look.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #5 by sozzled
Nothing actually leaps out of your configuration report the 3rd-party Kunena template and your forum integration plugin settings. I recommend you change the forum integration plugin settings (as indicated below in red):

Kunena - AlphaUserPoints Disabled
Kunena - Community Builder Enabled: access=0 login=1 activity=1 avatar=1 profile=1 private=0
Kunena - Gravatar Disabled
Kunena - JomSocial Disabled
Kunena - Joomla Enabled: access=1 login=0
Kunena - Kunena Enabled: avatar=0 profile=0
Kunena - UddeIM Enabled: private=1
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by sozzled.
More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by PhoenixUK
Hi Sozzled,

Thanks for the reply, so just to re-iterate you're in effect asking me to disable the main Kunena extension and then what?

Regards,
Rob

sozzled wrote: Nothing actually leaps out of your configuration report the 3rd-party Kunena template and your forum integration plugin settings. I recommend you change the forum integration plugin settings (as indicated below in red):

Kunena - Disabled
Kunena - Community Builder Enabled: access=0 login=1 activity=1 avatar=1 profile=1 private=0
Kunena - Gravatar Disabled
Kunena - JomSocial Disabled
Kunena - Joomla Enabled: access=1 login=0
Kunena - Kunena Enabled: avatar=0 profile=0
Kunena - UddeIM Enabled: private=1

More
10 years 7 months ago #7 by Jiminimonka
I think he means Disable Alpha User points.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
More
10 years 7 months ago #8 by sozzled
Apologies for my mistake earlier (which I have now corrected). I am asking you to read Forum integration with other Joomla extensions in the Wiki.

I am asking you to disable one plugin and change the parameter settings in 3 other plugins.
More
10 years 7 months ago #9 by PhoenixUK
Hi Sozzled,

I have finally got my head around how to achieve this through watching the video on vimeo and your guidance / links in the above post.

I now no longer have the "error 0 - serialization" error on my homepage and below is a fresh config report to check the settings I changed as per your guidance;

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : rt_alerion | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.1 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : NTS KMonazite | author: Nice Theme Store | version: 3.0.0 | creationdate: 2013-05-24

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.1 | 2013-06-29 [ Noordwijkerhout ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.9 | UddeIM 3.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Stats 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

I'm very glad to have my homepage back and with the Kunena Latest module in place still, so thanks for that.

However, those plugins that I altered from "yes" in their drop downs to "no" or "1" to "0", doesn't this mean my site won't have those functions working now?

If so, that makes me very sad indeed, I hope this isn't the case as my Community Builder and Kunena is a massive part of our site's functionality and integration with one another.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
Rob

sozzled wrote: Apologies for my mistake earlier (which I have now corrected). I am asking you to read Forum integration with other Joomla extensions in the Wiki.

I am asking you to disable one plugin and change the parameter settings in 3 other plugins.

More
10 years 7 months ago #10 by sozzled

PhoenixUK wrote: I'm very glad to have my homepage back and with the Kunena Latest module in place still, so thanks for that.

Does this mean we have resolved the problem with the Kunena Latest module? :dry:
Time to create page: 0.562 seconds