Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Many issues after Kunena 5.1 upgrade

More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by guidocx84
Hello,
I decided to write this topic to summarize the most important issues (not all) that I'm facing on my website Forum ( www.ilclubdellibro.it/forum.html ) after I upgraded the latest Kunena 5.0.x to Kunena 5.1 stable release.
My template is Crypsis. Joomla 3.8.8.

1. The horizontal bar that you see over every post while you're writing or editing a post, where there are buttons to insert styles, polls, images, etc. disappeared.

2. Post preview doesn't work. It remains blank.

3. It's impossible to attach files to posts. After uploading them the button to insert them in the post doesn't work.

4. If you see the forum from mobile devices it's necessary to click 2 times on the category or in the topic to open it. At the first click you see only the tooltip that remain opened. Then you need to click on the link another time to open it. The same problem appears also on the Kunena Forum.

5. If you pass your mouse over the section "User online" you can see a big circle with an animated "?" and "!" inside. This thing happened after I set the CDN for FontAwesowe. But if I disable the CDN some icons are not loaded correctly. With CDN activated, if you go in another page of the website where are used FontAwesome icons, you see the same problem with those icons (i.e. see www.ilclubdellibro.it/rubrica-letteraria...duti-marzo-2018.html )

Please, I need your support to solve all these issues that I report ordered by priority. Thanks ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by 810
please add the kunena report.

More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by guidocx84
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 256M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : shaper_news365 | author: JoomShaper.com | version: 1.3 | creationdate: August 2016

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.1.0 | creationdate: 2018-05-13

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.1.0 | 2018-05-13 [ Ariel ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.9

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 5.1.0 | Content - Kunena Discuss 5.1.0

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.1.0 | Kunena Stats 5.1.0 | Kunena Login 5.1.0 | Kunena Search 5.1.0

More
5 years 9 months ago #4 by guidocx84
UPDATE

[strike]1. The horizontal bar that you see over every post while you're writing or editing a post, where there are buttons to insert styles, polls, images, etc. disappeared.[/strike] [SOLVED]

2. Post preview doesn't work. It remains blank.

3. It's impossible to attach files to posts. After uploading them the button to insert them in the post doesn't work.

4. If you see the forum from mobile devices it's necessary to click 2 times on the category or in the topic to open it. At the first click you see only the tooltip that remain opened. Then you need to click on the link another time to open it. The same problem appears also on the Kunena Forum.

[strike]5. If you pass your mouse over the section "User online" you can see a big circle with an animated "?" and "!" inside. This thing happened after I set the CDN for FontAwesowe. But if I disable the CDN some icons are not loaded correctly. With CDN activated, if you go in another page of the website where are used FontAwesome icons, you see the same problem with those icons (i.e. see www.ilclubdellibro.it/rubrica-letteraria...duti-marzo-2018.html )[/strike] [SOLVED]

More
5 years 9 months ago #5 by guidocx84
Hello,
have you got any news for me?
Somebody could help me?
Thanks! ;)

More
5 years 9 months ago #6 by Bouma
Have you look over your forum template/bbcode/Editor....and change the WYSIWYG to BBcode?

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: guidocx84

More
5 years 9 months ago #7 by mikerotec

guidocx84 wrote:

I had a similar issue a while ago ( on certain accounts) - and it turns out that the user's attachment folder had no "apache" permissions ( the permissions were set for root instead ) - so giving the apache account ownership fixed it for me...
The following user(s) said Thank You: guidocx84

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #8 by totcamping
Really, the registered users can't reply the posts.
The superadmin user can, normally.
joomla 3.8.8
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by totcamping.

More
5 years 9 months ago #9 by Djie
There are too many bugs and issues with the latest release, think it would be wise to know if we can safely roll back to 5.0.14 on Joomla 3.8. Can anyone answer this?

More
5 years 9 months ago #10 by Nikiniko
i want to rall back too
i own a live site and thi update was my biggest mistake,
i thought after so long that is safe to upgrade, but like always no luck in these cases.

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds