Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved COM_KUNENA_X_MESSAGES_MORE and similar texts

More
5 years 11 months ago #1 by EfEm
Hi all,
as lifeguard posted here , since the update, there are several of these keys appearing in different places.
- When there should be a number of messages, "COM_KUNENA_X_MESSAGES_MORE" appears instead. For example in the "recent posts" or the "thank you" section of a user profile:
Warning: Spoiler!

- In a topic, instead of the subject line, there are "COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW", and on subsequent posts "COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW".

This is my very first experience with Kunena, so it's entirely possible that I misconfigured something. Also, the forum has freshly been migrated from Agora Pro. Still, I'm quite sure I only noticed these texts after I made the update to 5.1.

Here is my configuration:

Thanks in advance for any help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #2 by rich
I think, you've this problem only with german language. Have you installed also the language package? The Kunena installation package contains only english language. For other language you must install the language package extra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EfEm

More
5 years 11 months ago #3 by EfEm
Thanks for the quick response, that was indeed the problem.
The language package was installed, but it was not updated with the rest of Kunena when I moved from RC3 to 5.1.0.
I installed the 5.1.0 language pack now, and everything is fine.

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds