Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena 5.1 template issues

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #1 by GizChris
Hello,

since the update to Kunena 5.1 I am facing some issues with the Crypsisb3 Template.

Issue one: Titles of messages have HTML characters in them.

[strike]Issue two: Some buttons have a square instead of an icon, some icons are misaligned, the drop-down-menu for moderation has a red background and does not always open when clicking on it.[/strike] (Fixed by changing Icon Settings)

[strike]Issue three: On the index page all category icons are misaligned.[/strike] (Fixed by changing Icon Settings)

Any suggestions?

All the best,
Chris

EDIT:
[strike]More issues. Default avatars not being displayed.[/strike] (Fixed by changing Icon Settings)

Login form looks fucked up

EDIT 2:
Next bug: Quick reply doesn't work. Clicking the button does nothing.

EDIT 3:
Next bug: Clicking on drop-down menus does nothing until you move the mouse. For example, moderation drop-down button or the log-in pop-up menu does not appear when clicking on it. Only after you move the mouse after the click, it will appear.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by GizChris. Reason: Added issues

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Kunena 5.1 template issues
1) Fixed on the nightly build. on the download page.
2) Fixed by you
3) Fixed by you
4) Fixed by you
5) for me the login dropdown looks ok. I used the purity III template to check this. Maybe cache issue, or its a conflict issue with your joomla template.
try to use fontawesome topictype and use load external fontawesome. That will maybe fix it.

More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by GizChris
Replied by GizChris on topic Kunena 5.1 template issues
Thanks for your reply, switching to Fontawesome fixed most icon issues. Installing the Nightly fixed the message title.
Login menu still looks screwed up. Quick reply still not working. Editor looks kinda ugly as well and emoticons are gone. If you like you can have a look at the live site at chinamobilemag.de/forum/index.html.

More
5 years 10 months ago #4 by 810
your template use custom values:
Code:
.input-append .add-on, .input-prepend .add-on { display: inline-block; width: auto; height: 20px; min-height: 20px; min-width: 16px; padding: 4px 5px; font-size: 14px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; text-align: center; text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px #fff; background-color: #eee; border: 1px solid #ccc; }

default Bootstrap:
Code:
display: inline-block; width: auto; height: 34px; min-width: 16px; padding: 4px 5px; font-size: 14px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4285; text-align: center; background-color: #eeeeee; border: 1px solid #ccc;

So its complicated to fix this issue. Try to load the default bootstrap css files.

More
5 years 10 months ago #5 by GizChris
I don't care about the login form for now. The most important thing is to get quick reply back working which is broken since the 5.1 update. It does not work in any of the available modes (standard, modal, direct). Also the editor doesn't work correctly when answering a topic. It overlays the message title form. When creating a new topic this does not happen. I recorded a video that shows both issues.

More
5 years 10 months ago #6 by 810
please add kunena report, And also create a demo account, so i can help you

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #7 by GizChris
Where can I privately send you the demo account?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 180 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 512M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ts_news247 | author: Tripples | version: 2.4 | creationdate: Feb 2017

Kunena default template details : Crypsisb3 | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.1.1-DEV | creationdate: 2018-05-14

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.1.1-DEV | 2018-05-14 [ Internal ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.1.0

Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by GizChris.

More
5 years 10 months ago #8 by 810
use [*confidential][/code] tags without the *. And paste the account between it.

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #9 by GizChris
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by 810.

More
5 years 10 months ago #10 by 810
I found the problem, Your Joomla template has some issues with js. Please contact the authors from ts_news247 that they need to fix the js.
I see that the change are reverted. When you click the class property has changed to: display:block ,but your template revert it to display: none

For the dropdown, its ok for me its looking good. Maybe you need to clean your browser cache.

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds