Kunena 6.3.2 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.2 [K 6.3.2] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3
Note: Please go to the Kunena Dashboard after an upgrade so that the Kunena database tables are also updated.

Question Aurelia tooltips breaks pagination

More
5 months 1 week ago #1 by rob parker
The subject line says it all.  When Load Tooltips is set to Yes, none of the pagination buttons in the forum work.  The problem appears to come from line 25 in /com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/widget/pagination/item/default.php.

When Load Tooltips is set to Yes the link in the page source is:
<a class="page-link" "hastooltip"href="/blp_j4/forum/general-discussion?start=160" ...
When Load Tooltips is set to No the link in the page source is:
<a class="page-link" href="/blp_j4/forum/general-discussion?start=160" ...
There is a missing space before the href section of the link.

Any help appreciated - or confirmation that this is a bug.

Rob

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 768M | Max file upload: 

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : tc_blp | author: Rob Parker and Dave Torr | version: 20240203_1030 | creationdate: 11 December 2023

Kunena default template details : Aurelia | author: Kunena Team | version: 6.2.2 | creationdate: 2023-12-09

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.2.2 | 2023-12-09 [ Git Repository ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #2 by Pinkeltje
First update to Kunena 6.2.3.
Not sure if it is solved in this version but you should always use latest version!

More
5 months 1 week ago #3 by rob parker
Updated to 6.2.3. Problem still exists.

More
5 months 1 week ago #4 by 9themestore
Hi rob parker,
I think, the main reason is style conflict. Please post your website url here. We will check and suggest a solution for you.

Regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
5 months 1 week ago #5 by rob parker
j4.birdlifephotography.org.au/

This is a development site. The forum currently has Load Tooltips set to No. I can change this to Yes if that would be better for you to check.

Rob

More
5 months 1 week ago #6 by 9themestore
Thank,
Please change to Yes option. I'll try to debug this issue.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
5 months 1 week ago #7 by rob parker
Load Tooltips is now set to Yes. Late night here in Oz, I won't be around for at least 8 hours. Hope you fimd an answer - but as I said in my original post, it appears to be a problem in /com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/widget/pagination/item/default.php line 25, which doesn't put a space before the href statement in the <a> tag in the page source code when tooltips is set .

Rob

More
5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #8 by Pinkeltje
Somehow there is an error in the generated html:
Code:
<li class="page-item"> <a class="page-link" "hastooltip"href="/kunenaforum/general-discussion?template=cassiopeia&amp;start=0" data-bs-toggle="tooltip" title="Page:1">1</a> </li>
there is no space before href
When I change it to
Code:
<li class="page-item">             <a class="page-link" "hastooltip"="" href="/kunenaforum/general-discussion?template=cassiopeia&amp;start=0" data-bs-toggle="tooltip" title="Page:1">1</a>           </li> it works.
It might be caused by a plugin you installed on your site. Maybe plg_system_itcs_scroll2top

Last edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Pinkeltje.

More
5 months 1 week ago #9 by rob parker
It's not the itcs_scroll2top plugin, or any of the non-Joomla core plugins; I've done a lot of checking.

I don't understand how any plugin could affect the output from a line of php code in a Kunena layout section of the site.

Rob

More
5 months 1 week ago #10 by Pinkeltje
Neither do I, but I really don't know what else it could be. As you see in my code I tested with Cassiopeia to make sure it wasn't a conflict with your template. Template Creator is sometimes to blame in my experience. But that's not the case either.

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds