Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Pagination showing when only one page?

More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by ruud
Hi,

just noticed that the pagination buttons are showing even though there is only one page. None of the buttons is working (which is correct as there is only one page).

sharing = caring
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by 810
we do this, for the user experience. So the users knows how to find the paginations, on every page.

More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by ruud
okay :) for me personal not logical, maybe make them 'opaque' / grayed out when not clickable?

sharing = caring

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by 810
Its Should be grey: .disabled class

See docs bootstrap:
getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/components.html#pagination

More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by ruud
okay, made this also part of the issue on github for meet_gavern :)

sharing = caring

More
8 years 11 months ago #6 by ruud
Hi @810, sent you an email to your business address. It has an .less attachment so not sure if you will receive it. If not, could you let me know?
Has some 'real life' information about using bootstrap in components and conflicts etc.

sharing = caring

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #7 by coder4life
Yeah 810 hit the nail on the head. We talked about this together and came to the conclusion it was important to do preemptive expectation of where something will always be. This is a learning aspect we wanted better control of. We checked the behavior of similar websites and pagination being available seemed popular for proper teaching methods..
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by coder4life.

More
8 years 11 months ago #8 by ruud
okay, makes sense :) the confusing part for me was that the colouring was not okay :(

sharing = caring

More
8 years 11 months ago #9 by ruud

ruud wrote: Hi @810, sent you an email to your business address. It has an .less attachment so not sure if you will receive it. If not, could you let me know?
Has some 'real life' information about using bootstrap in components and conflicts etc.

@810 did you receive this? any thoughts?

sharing = caring

More
8 years 11 months ago #10 by 810
I have received your email, We are going to release also a bootstrap 3 template. So we don't have any issue's / conflicts, as I know off.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds