Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Random Issue after install and everything was working ???

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1 by Ashman1
Looking for some support or any ideas what I may have done wrong or maybe this is a known bug that I may have missed.

I am using Joomla Version 3.4.1 and I installed Kunena Version:3.0.8, 8 days ago. 6 hours after it was installed and all my categories were set up I got my first reply on the forum. I replied back to the post shortly after.

Today I got an email from a member VIA FB, asking why their post is not showing up. So I logged in (Admin) and checked, anything I post or reply to is not showing up now.
I have tried “post to topic” and “quick reply”, NOTHING… I created a new account as if I was a new visitor and made a reply, NOTHING…

The only setting that I have changed was the post count for a new member needs to make before no longer needing to be moderated. I just now did that, trying anything I could see that might have made a difference, NOTHING… .

After I installed and got my first reply and I replied back, I have made no changes to the Kunena settings, (Everything is Working so DON'T Change Anything) I have installed other extensions to Joomla since, but nothing forum related, just tried a couple photo gallery and news extensions.

To sum this up: The forum seems to be working perfectly when you go to make a new post or reply to a post. The issue is no matter which user group a person is in, when they make a post and hit submit, the post never shows up and there are no warning messages about anything.

Any Help would be awesome..
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Ashman1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by rich

The only setting that I have changed was the post count for a new member needs to make before no longer needing to be moderated. I just now did that, trying anything I could see that might have made a difference, NOTHING…

If you have entered a number in the post count, you need to unlock manually the posts until this number is reached. There is also an information email to moderators or administrators with link to the pending message.

Attachments:

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #3 by Ashman1
Thank You for your response... I had changed it, then I changed it back, just prior to posting here. Once my forum seemed to be working 8 days ago, I have made no changes since, until today when I was trying different things to fix the issue.

Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Ashman1.

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by 810
set the option to "0" this will disabled it.

More
8 years 10 months ago #5 by rich

I had changed it, then I changed it back, just prior to posting here.

Even if you have changed it back, you must still unlock pending posts manually.
Click on the search button, mark the option "Show Unapproved Posts" and in the keyword field put only a star. * Then click on search. Unapproved posts should be found (if there are any).

(And please, enter a zero in your "Moderate New Users" setting.)

More
8 years 10 months ago #6 by Ashman1
Lol, Ok, let me try this again. I set it to 0, :)... Disregard the above.... Some how my original issue for this post went in another direction.

My Issue is this:

When you go to make a new post or reply to a post, everything seems to work great, “””Until you hit submit””” After you hit Submit the page refreshes like it should but the post never shows up, ‘’’’’’ It goes off to never never land somewhere to be never been seen again “”””

I have logged into my forum as the “Admin”, "superuser" and as a “Regular User”
No matter where I went on my forum and and made a post, it never shows up.

My forum is 8 days old. Everything was working smoothly on day one.

More
8 years 10 months ago #7 by Ashman1
My forum was original set up so that any "New Registered Member" could make a post without any post-approvals, etc...

More
8 years 10 months ago #8 by 810
please add here the kunena report.

backend - kunena - tools - report. Copy and paste it here.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #9 by rich

I have installed other extensions to Joomla since, but nothing forum related, just tried a couple photo gallery and news extensions.

Please deactivate these extensions (plugins) and try it again. Maybe there is a conflict.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by rich.

More
8 years 10 months ago #10 by Ashman1
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : Tx_Delicious | author: ThemeXpert.com | version: 1.3 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.8 | creationdate: 2015-04-05

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.8 | 2015-04-05 [ Imperium ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds