Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved 1054 - Unknown column 'header' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT `new_url`,`header`

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by stuart
Joomla 3.4, I upgraded Kunena 3.0.6 (was working) to 3.0.7 and now cannot access forum categories and articles. I have disabled add-ons and reinstalled Kunena 3.0.7 but the error remains.

1054 - Unknown column 'header' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT `new_url`,`header`,`published` FROM `jom_redirect_links` WHERE `old_url` = ' xxxxxxxx.com.au/component/kunena/ato-decision-tools ' LIMIT 0, 1

How can I fix this problem?
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by rich

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #3 by stuart
I would seem that the bug has not been fixed and can occur when Kunena is upgraded from 3.0.6 to 3.0.7. However following the suggestion from the link above and applying the following fixed the problem for me.

Thank you

Apply these to database:

ALTER TABLE `jom_redirect_links` ADD header smallint(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 301;
ALTER TABLE `jom_redirect_links` MODIFY new_url varchar(255);
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by stuart.

More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by xillibit
I think that the table jom_redirect_links hasn't been updated during Joomla! 3.4.0 update or something is missing to update this table

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.506 seconds