- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your
configuration report
when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.
Question Invalid Field Name:
12 years 2 months ago #157887
by Dariuas
Invalid Field Name: was created by Dariuas
Hey all,
I love the forum software, but I am running in to some issues when trying to allow users to put avatars on their profile
They simply get an error saying: Invalid field:
Now, I can do it as an admin for my profile; but I don't see where the permissions issue for this would come in, so I am at a loss.
Any help would be lovely.
Thanks!
(Site is ggunleashed. com)
I love the forum software, but I am running in to some issues when trying to allow users to put avatars on their profile
They simply get an error saying: Invalid field:
Now, I can do it as an admin for my profile; but I don't see where the permissions issue for this would come in, so I am at a loss.
Any help would be lovely.
Thanks!
(Site is ggunleashed. com)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #157902
by Dariuas
Replied by Dariuas on topic Invalid Field Name:
Any help on this would be fantastic!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #157903
by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Invalid Field Name:
please add kunena report.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #157904
by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Invalid Field Name:
try:
default kunena template with prostar joomla template
default kunena template with prostar joomla template
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #157905
by Dariuas
Replied by Dariuas on topic Invalid Field Name:
Sorry rather new, what do you mean?
I mean in regards to the log.
I mean in regards to the log.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Dariuas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #157906
by Dariuas
Replied by Dariuas on topic Invalid Field Name:
Another question would be, regarding switching around the templates; if I were to make you (Assuming you're 810 on my boards also) an admin, you can add an avatar with no problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds