Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Merged Google Chrome fails to display topic icons

• lucario
  • lucario's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #1 by lucario
As you can see form the picture bellow i have circled my almost non-existent topic icons. My server has had a PHP issue lately but i made sure to update everything and in the midst of doing that i notice the topic icons are not showing up. ( davidfrnks7.com/forum/applications )

In this picture you can see all my icons are here in my directory: /public_html/media/kunena/topicicons/default/user

And i can also see the icon from my website perfectly fine ( davidfrnks7.com/media/kunena/topicicons/...em/sticky_locked.png )

But why are they not showing up on my forum? I just recently updated kunena and joomla but i have not touched any of my templates so i doubt that is the problems.

I added the forum report and made it a spoiler.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: -1 | Max file upload: 1G

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : shape5_vertex | author: Shape5.com | version: 3.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.2 | creationdate: 2013-08-18

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.2 | 2013-08-18 [ Nocturne ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by lucario.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Please post your kunena configuration report (unedited).

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

• lucario
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #3 by lucario
Replied by lucario on topic Google Chrome fails to display topic icons
Where would my config files be located at?

More
10 years 6 months ago #4 by 9themestore
Hi lucario,

I don't see any topic on your forum. If you have a test account, please send me via email. I'll try to help you check this issue.

Regards

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

• lucario
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #5 by lucario
What kind of test account do you need? Make and account if you need to.

• lucario
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #6 by lucario
I have added the config report

Jiminimonka wrote: Please post your kunena configuration report (unedited).

More
10 years 6 months ago #7 by 9themestore
Hi,

How to view list topic on your site like the first image?

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

• lucario
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #8 by lucario
You must make an account on my website which you can manually terminate yourself at any time. My website will never send spam unless you sign up to our newsletter manually.

9themestore wrote: Hi,

How to view list topic on your site like the first image?

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #9 by sozzled
For our own security, we do not create accounts on other people's websites. See www.kunena.org/forum/kunena-3-0-support-...ames?start=20#147486 (and elsewhere on this forum) where I have written:

sozzled wrote: For our security we do not register ourselves on a user's site. If you want us to see your site it's your responsibility to make the necessary accommodations. In other words, if you have a test account we can use, then you should provide us with the details. How do you do that, you may ask? It is a frequently asked question. The answer is on our FAQs page.

Because it was 9themestore who was asking about your site (and because we have no PM feature on this site), it might be an idea for the two of you to exchange email addresses with one another.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by sozzled.

• lucario
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #10 by lucario
I will create a test account then

sozzled wrote: For our own security, we do not create accounts on other people's websites. See www.kunena.org/forum/kunena-3-0-support-...ames?start=20#147486 (and elsewhere on this forum) where I have written:

sozzled wrote: For our security we do not register ourselves on a user's site. If you want us to see your site it's your responsibility to make the necessary accommodations. In other words, if you have a test account we can use, then you should provide us with the details. How do you do that, you may ask? It is a frequently asked question. The answer is on our FAQs page.

Because it was 9themestore who was asking about your site (and because we have no PM feature on this site), it might be an idea for the two of you to exchange email addresses with one another.

Time to create page: 0.464 seconds