Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Merged I need a wow template for kunena 2.0.1

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by ahitana1
I need a wow template for kunena 2.0.1... please helpme

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #2 by ahitana1
where can I download a dark template for kunena 2.0.1 ?

I need a wow template for kunena 2.0.1 to...
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Jiminimonka.

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by Jiminimonka
There are some third party templates listed in the Extensions section of Kunena.org - www.kunena.org/ked/templates .

If you want someone to make you a template I suggest that you make a post in the requests section - www.kunena.org/forum/153-Miscellaneous-o...c-and-general-Joomla

www.kunena.org/forum/Requests-for-help-not-offering-to-pay or www.kunena.org/forum/Requests-for-help-offering-to-pay

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahitana1

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
As we do not know how ahitana1 has chosen to deal with his need, I have decided to move this topic into a more appropriate category.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahitana1

More
11 years 8 months ago #5 by jdtoppin
I would customize it if I were you. I've made my site themed to Guild Wars 2, but kept it pretty image free. I've made it a dark theme, with colors relative to GW2. That way, you aren't breaking any copyright rules.

More
11 years 8 months ago #6 by Jiminimonka
You won't be breaking any rules for copyright using your own template design. If you use the WOW (or Guild Wars 2 or whichever game you are making your site for) Fan Kit, and follow the rules in that fan kit, then you are free to use those images etc.

Perhaps it would be better to use a WOW Template for Joomla, and use the Blue Eagle 2.0 template with Blend turned on, or to get a dark template from a 3rd party.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #7 by baazza
Hi, ;)

رضيت بالله ربا وبالاسلام دينا وبمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم رسولا
testify & witness that there is no god worthy of being worshipped other than Allah and that Mohammad is His Messenger
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by baazza.
The following user(s) said Thank You: acidbrandy

More
11 years 8 months ago #8 by baazza
Here's the wow template for kunena 2.0.1

free WOW template for kunena 2.X

رضيت بالله ربا وبالاسلام دينا وبمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم رسولا
testify & witness that there is no god worthy of being worshipped other than Allah and that Mohammad is His Messenger
The following user(s) said Thank You: acidbrandy

More
11 years 5 months ago #9 by bg46250
How can I download this template? The link takes me to a page that says access denied.

Thanks,

Bg

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #10 by 9themestore
Hi,

I think, you will happy with a template in the our products. You can visit our web site via this link: *** link removed by moderator ***

Thanks.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds