Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Idea Integrate Kunena options "Thank You", "Unapproved" and "Ban Manager" into Community Builder?

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by Outbreaker
Hi,

What about integrating the Kunena options "Thank You", "Unapproved" and "Ban Manager" into Community Builder?
It is really annoying that if i use Community Builder that you loss this forum options.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #3 by Outbreaker
Community Builder has nothing to do with this it's a part of Kunena.
I don't think you would call Microsoft if a Program doesn't integrate itself fully into the Start Menu. :)
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Outbreaker.

More
10 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Is this your opinion or is this the advice you received from our good friends at Joomlapolis?

We thank you for your suggestion but this is not something that will be included in Kunena at this time.

More
10 years 11 months ago #5 by Outbreaker
Kunena comes already with a plugin for Community Builder but it shows only the options "Forum Posts" "Your Subscriptions" and "Your Favorites" it looks like the ohter 3 options have been forgotten.

More
10 years 11 months ago #6 by sozzled
The integration features that you see with Community Builder - designed for Kunena - are implemented by the cb.simpleboardtab plugin that was designed and developed by Joomlapolis .

These features were not designed or developed by the Kunena team.

I cannot speak for Joomlapolis and so I will not say that these things were "forgotten" (as you put it).

I will, however, ask you to ask Joomlapolis whether they intend to do anything about "remembering" to implement these features. Please ask them and then let us know what their advice is.

There is not much point debating this issue further until we know the score from Joomlapolis . I would ask you to remember that and to seek their advice as to what we can do about improving the cb.simpleboardtab plugin for Community Builder.

Thank you very much for your interest in pursuing this matter with the Joomlapolis people. I am confident that they will be able to provide you with better advice that I can. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Outbreaker

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds