Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question "Enter Key" behavior in password field

More
11 years 1 week ago #11 by achartier
Attached is a picture of the screen. This is the screen that displays when a user clicks on the link in the notification email for a new post. The user enters their user ID and then tabs to the password field, enters their password and presses the Enter key. Under FF, Chrome and Safari the form is posted and the user is logged in. With IE nothing happens, it just sits there. No spinning wheel nothing.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #12 by sozzled
What happens if, instead of using (on that page you showed us) Community Builder for the "login" you use, instead, Kunena? I realise that's contrary to your stated intentions, but does it work?

More
11 years 1 week ago #13 by achartier
Actually I thought that that was what I was doing. Here is the URL that is shown:

thealgonquinclub.com/index.php?option=co...d=222&Itemid=302

What displays is the standard Kunena main block is it not?

More
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #14 by sozzled
That page (with the URL ?option=com_users) is generated how?

If I go to thealgonquinclub.com/index.php?option=com_kunena , I see the standard login form generated by Kunena. So, to answer your question, "Is thealgonquinclub.com/index.php?option=co...mesid=222&Itemid=302 the standard Kunena main block?" I would say not quite.

What generates this page is a response, by Joomla, to a request from a user to access a page that is restricted by some function (either a configuration setting in Kunena or an ACL setting on the menu). Because of the way that you require the additional security (to keep out those you need to exclude, of course) things will begin to get tricky and "technical".
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 1 week ago #15 by sozzled
Ahhh ... sudden inspirational thought!

This may explain the odd behaviour in IE9!

Use the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template!

More
11 years 1 week ago #16 by achartier
Switched to that, no change. Cleared browser cache as well.

Time to create page: 0.522 seconds