Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question J! 2.5.7 + sh404SEF 3.6.4.1481: Can't create account (invalid token) if SEF and URL rewriting set on

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #1 by nuno
Hi there,
I'm having this problem. When I set on the SEF and URL rewriting in SEO settings of Joomla I can't create no new account in Kunena Forum 2.0.3.
Do you have any idea why I get this error?
Thanks,
Nuno

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, nuno, and welcome to the forum.

For information about how to properly use SEF Rewrite URL, see Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) .

K 2.0.3 is not supported. We do not answer questions about unsupported versions of Kunena in this forum. Please update immediately to K 2.0.4.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #3 by nuno
Hi sozzled,
Thank you for your reply. However my problems still remain the same. I still have the invalid token when I tryed to register a new user. Please have a look here www.casa-asbl.lu/forum.html and tell me what you think that should be the cause of my problem.
Regards,
Nuno

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #4 by nuno
I'm going crazy :blink:
The resgistration form works in Safari.
Don't work in Firefox, Chrome, Explorer....
Can't understand why...

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #5 by elpakk
How can works in Safari and don't works in other browser? Please clarify

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #6 by nuno
As I told you. Safari it works with no issues but with others browsers I get the Invalid token message.
I'm getting nuts with that.
Any help will be very welcome
Thanks,
Nuno

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #7 by nuno
Please, anyone can explain me why I can't create a new account with another browser than Safari in Kunena 2.0.4?

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #8 by sozzled
I had a quick look at your website. From my quick look, I noticed that you are using .html page suffixes; this is not what was recommended in the advice contained in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) . Perhaps you have not used the other recommendations in that advice also?

We may be able to assist you better if you post your Kunena configuration report. The only other change that I have noticed is that you have upgraded to K 2.0.4.

"Invalid token" is a symptom of a problem with Joomla session control. You may also like to search the Joomla forum ( forum.joomla.org ) for information about "invalid token" when trying to create new accounts.

Please note, Kunena is not responsible for user registration. Kunena uses whatever user registration procedure that your site would normally use. Please read the FAQ information on this point >>> here <<<

Last of all, Joomla sessions require that your browser allows you to store session cookies. One possible reason why you can create accounts in Safari but not with other browsers is if you have disabled cookies in your browser. Joomla will not work without cookies.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #9 by nuno
First of all, thank for your reply.
With or without .html suffix I still get the same error.
First I update Kunena 2.0.3 to 2.0.4 and still nothing. Then I uninstall Kunena and make a fresh install of 2.0.4 but still the same problem.
I would like to share with you my configuration report. You can find it in attach file.
Once again, thank you for your concern.
I already search for another forum, but no one has the same features than Kunena. Kunena it's simple the best for Joomla.
Regards,
Nuno

More
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds