Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged Unable to access forum through main menu

More
11 years 5 months ago #1 by tyr
Hello !
I hope that this topic is not a duplicate of another one as I could not find any related to my problem.

For the past hours I've been trying to figure out why it is not possible to access the forum at the frontend of the site when clicking the link on the main menu. I still don't understand why this is happening, when everything was working fine before.

I've deleted Kunena and re-installed the component (the same for the menus) and can't fix this problem.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ca_cloudbase2_j25 | author: CloudAccess.net | version: 2.0.6 | creationdate: July 27, 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.2 | creationdate: 2012-09-02

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.2 | 2012-09-02 [ Botschafter ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.7.3 | CommunityBuilder 1.8.1 | UddeIM 2.8

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef 3.6.0.1422

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Login 2.0.1 | Kunena Search 2.0.1

Do you have any ideas?
Thank you for your help
Regards
tyr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by stewart9643
I have this fun occasionally. Have you tried turning off the sh404sef and cleaning the cache? Once going again turn them back on.

More
11 years 2 months ago #3 by tyr
Hello,

I need some help if possible please.

I have unistalled, disabled, enabled, downloaded the most recent versions of Kunena and sh404sef . But i am still having problems.

I can't access the forum via my main menu.

Can somebody please help me. Thank you for your help

More
11 years 2 months ago #4 by tyr
Please any help ?

More
11 years 2 months ago #5 by sozzled
tyr: this topic is for people who have installed sh404SEF. Do you currently have sh404SEF installed on your website??

More
11 years 2 months ago #6 by tyr
Yes I do have sh404SEF installed on my website

More
11 years 2 months ago #7 by sozzled
I do not know anything about sh404SEF. If the matter is urgent, my advice is to ask the people who designed sh404SEF how you should go about resolving your problems. The only other suggestion I can offer is to see what happens if you completely uninistall sh404SEF until you can obtain the help that you need from the sh404SEF development team.

More
11 years 2 months ago #8 by tyr
Hello !
I hope that this subject is not a duplicate of another one as I could not find any related to my problem.

I've tried solving a problem but just can't fix it :(

I'm not able to make appear the Kunena forum at the frontend of my site, and I don't understand why this is happening. I have created a link on the main menu bar and I just can't get it to work.

Any thoughts on what the problem is ?

it is not possible to access the forum at the frontend of the site when clicking the link on the main menu. I still don't understand why this is happening, when everything was working fine before.

I've deleted Kunena and re-installed the component (the same for the menus).

Thank you for your help :)

More
11 years 2 months ago #9 by sozzled
Can you please provide your configuration report? Thank you.

More
11 years 2 months ago #10 by tyr
Hello,
Ok here it is :

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : ca_cloudbase2_j25 | author: CloudAccess.net | version: 2.0.6 | creationdate: July 27, 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.3 | creationdate: 2012-11-24

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.3 | 2012-11-24 [ Reconciliation ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.7.3 | CommunityBuilder 1.8.1 | UddeIM 2.8

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef 3.7.0.1485

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Login 2.0.3 | Kunena Search 2.0.3

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds