Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question AlphaUSerPoints Problem

More
12 years 10 months ago #1 by pioneer6869
I have set the Configuration in Kunena [Latest version] to set the profiles to AlphaUserPoins and still nothing. Every time a user posts they get no points.

Any ideas?

Wholesale Drug Testing.Com
Management
www.wholesaledrugtesting.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by Mortti
Replied by Mortti on topic Re: AlphaUSerPoints Problem
I think the first we have to know what J! and AUP you are using...?

docs.kunena.org/index.php/K_1.6_Configuration_Report

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by pioneer6869
Kunena 1.6.4 and Alpha 1.6.1

Management

More
12 years 10 months ago #4 by pioneer6869
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 1024M | Max file upload: 5M

Joomla default template details : submitco_forums_13 | author: Alex Athineos | version: 4.5 | creationdate: 2011-06-04

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: The file doesn't exist alphauserpoints.xml ! | CommunityBuilder: The file doesn't exist comprofilej.xml ! | UddeIm: The file doesn't exist uddeim.j15.xml !

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: The file doesn't exist sh404sef.xml !

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.6.2 | Kunena Discuss 1.6.4

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.4 | Kunena Stats 1.6.2 | Kunena Login 1.6.4 | Kunena Search 1.6.4

Management

More
12 years 10 months ago #5 by xillibit
Hello,

Do you have published the right rules in AUP and set some points to these rules ?

I need to test if with AUP 1.6.1 something has changed

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 10 months ago #6 by pioneer6869
yes i do...

Its funny, I got everything to work OTHER than Kunena. I did that by putting the AUP plugins first. then everything started working....

Except of course Kunena...

Check it out.. You dont have to register.
forums.submitco.com I have a quick login button.... Please have a look if you wish..

Management

More
12 years 10 months ago #7 by pioneer6869
Did you ever check??

I still havnt been able to fix this...

Management

More
12 years 9 months ago #8 by Dazhelpwiz
as inelegant as it is I have a hack for this issue (AUP 1.6.1, Kunena 1.6.4, J1.6.4).

It seems as tho the AUP API is missing from the functions in kunena.

Find the file ./components/com_kunena/funcs/post.php.

Scroll down to protected function newtopic.

Now, just above this function is the tail end of the post function for posting your response/new topic.

change the following from:
Code:
if ($holdPost == 1) { $redirectmsg .= JText::_ ( 'COM_KUNENA_POST_SUCCES_REVIEW' ); } else { $redirectmsg .= JText::_ ( 'COM_KUNENA_POST_SUCCESS_POSTED' ); } $this->_app->redirect ( CKunenaLink::GetMessageURL ( $id, $this->catid, 0, false ), $redirectmsg ); }

to:
Code:
if ($holdPost == 1) { $redirectmsg .= JText::_ ( 'COM_KUNENA_POST_SUCCES_REVIEW' ); } else { $redirectmsg .= JText::_ ( 'COM_KUNENA_POST_SUCCESS_POSTED' ); $api_AUP = JPATH_SITE.DS.'components'.DS.'com_alphauserpoints'.DS.'helper.php'; if ( file_exists($api_AUP)) { require_once ($api_AUP); AlphaUserPointsHelper::newpoints( 'plgaup_kunena_topic_reply' ); } } $this->_app->redirect ( CKunenaLink::GetMessageURL ( $id, $this->catid, 0, false ), $redirectmsg ); }

unfortunately this will award the same points for a reply and new topic to whatever you have set in the reply rule.

Inelegent yes, but it works...

More
12 years 9 months ago #9 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: AlphaUSerPoints Problem
Actually we call AlphaUserPointsHelper::newpoints() if you enable activity integration for AUP (see configuration). The integration code is inside admin../libraries/integration/alphauserpoints/activity.php

More
12 years 7 months ago #10 by Frunzik

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds