Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena Mobile Web App - sample data required...

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by Boran
Hi,

I have been working on a mobile web app for Kunena as I didn't want users to have to pay for and install Tapatalk to be able to browse my forum on their mobile devices. I am going to post up the code for others to use but wanted demo / screenshots to not be of my own forum. Does anyone have any sample forum data I could use? :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: erkan, atnastr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by Matias
Looks good. Is this a native application and for which mobile platforms?

I think that you can make a small test forum with just a few posts. I want to see source code and do some testing before installing it into here ;)

More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by Boran

Matias wrote: Looks good. Is this a native application and for which mobile platforms?

I think that you can make a small test forum with just a few posts. I want to see source code and do some testing before installing it into here ;)

The frontend is written in JavaScript using the Sencha Touch framework so will work on WebKit browsers (Android, iOS and Blackberry Touch) and the backend is all in PHP. Database details and Joomla domain are stored in a config file so should be fairly easy to set-up for users.

Give me a week or so to tidy up a few loose ends and I'll get the source code over to you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jiminimonka, erkan

More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by Jiminimonka
That would make an awesome addition to Kunena!

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
12 years 1 month ago #5 by kylepond
I'd love to try this out. Just wondering, does it support ssl?

More
12 years 1 month ago #6 by dmccreary
i would be happy to contribute some $$$ to get this. would save me and my team a bunch of time. let me know what you want for it. thank you for doing this!

More
12 years 1 month ago #7 by John
It looks very promissing. Cant wait to see it work!

• blaze41
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #8 by blaze41
I am also looking forward to a mobile version of Kunena. If you need some beta testers let me know.

More
12 years 1 month ago #9 by Boran
Apologies for the delay, I'm currently finishing a re-write which will make layouts much quicker and smoother.

Unfortunately I haven't had much time to work on it as I had to move home but should be able to put a beta version up by middle of the week.

Still a few things to implement though such as...

• Improved authentication security
  • Unread topics
The following user(s) said Thank You: erkan

More
12 years 1 month ago #10 by erkan
How is the development going? I would very much like to test this app!

Time to create page: 0.449 seconds