Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question CB Profile integration

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by prophoto
It seems that the Community Builder profile integration isn't working. When I click the profile link in kunena it goes to the kunena profile, not CB profile.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: CB Profile integration
Depends on what version of Kunena you are using, your Kunena integration settings, what version of Community Builder you are using, what version of Joomla, your menu, lots of possible things. Check the "read me" documentation for the version of Kunena that you are using for more information.

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by prophoto
Replied by prophoto on topic Re: CB Profile integration

sozzled wrote: Depends on what version of Kunena you are using, your Kunena integration settings, what version of Community Builder you are using, what version of Joomla, your menu, lots of possible things. Check the "read me" documentation for the version of Kunena that you are using for more information.

This one? docs.kunena.org/index.php/Integration_Ku...nd_Community_Builder Did that, twice, then triple checked them. Joomla 1.7.3, Kunena 1.7.1, CB 1.7.1.

More
12 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled
What are your Kunena integration settings? Can you give us a look at your Kunena configuration report, please?

BTW, that article from the Wiki was written for K 1.5. Someone needs to update it for K 1.7.

More
12 years 3 months ago #5 by prophoto
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 10M

Joomla default template details : mysite | author: mysite | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 2009/21/6

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.7.1 | UddeIm 2.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1

More
12 years 3 months ago #6 by sozzled
Thanks (although I realise that you've [unnecessarily] edited your configuration report). Not sure about "Integration Activity" = Community Builder (I've never used that, myself). What I would try, first of all, is to reset Kunena configuration back to default values and then see if it works. If it doesn't work, change one Kunena setting at a time.

I have not seen any other reports that CB 1.7.1 fails to integrate with K 1.7.1 on J! 1.7.3 but that doesn't necessarily prove anything. Does Joomlapolis have any other suggestions? I'm not sure if I can recommend any other suggestions at this time.

More
12 years 3 months ago #7 by prophoto
What should change when enabling CB integration?

More
12 years 3 months ago #8 by sozzled
sozzled wrote:

What I would try, first of all, is to reset Kunena configuration back to default values and then see if it works.

Does CB integration work when you reset Kunena configuration back to the original default values?

More
12 years 3 months ago #9 by prophoto
No change.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #10 by sozzled
There's something very strange happening here and I don't understand what is responsible for it.

Can we please see your configuration report again but this time without any edited changes to it by you? Thank you.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.460 seconds