Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question My "Discussions Tab" page does not show properly

More
14 years 11 months ago #1 by Jimmy1
Same problem I had in ver 1.0 legacy with the Kunena 1.0x version. When I click on the "My Discussions" tab I get a white background page with all black lettering with no graphics what so ever.

This error appears at the bottom...

Installed version: Kunena 1.5.1b | 2009-05-05 | 1523 [ Puhua! ] | php 5.2.2 | mysql 5.0.24a-log

Fatal error: Unable to load messages.\nDB function reports no errors in components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.debug.php on line 59

That was the same problem I got on Kunena 1.0x in legacy mode and was told several times it was a problem with missing code in the global settings. I was instructed to add code and did but we never got it to work. Was hoping it would be fixed in 1.5 but then again its beta.

Any ideas how to fix this problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I go to report this issue to the DEVs, and this error happen to on Kunena 1.0.9 in the other thread that you have open : www.kunena.com/forum?func=view&catid=92&id=13867

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 11 months ago #3 by Jimmy1
Replied by Jimmy1 on topic Re:My
How do I report this to the developers? Seems like I sent them an e-mail before about this and they told me to post it on the forums, of course it had to do with the Alpha version back when the Alpha version was available to the public, not the beta.

More
14 years 11 months ago #4 by Lintzy
It is very appreciated, when you post bugs here in Forum, thank you.

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #5 by PLTeam
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by PLTeam.

More
14 years 11 months ago #6 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:My
@ Jimmy1: See your PM.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #7 by Jimmy1
Matias, I pm'd you back. Unfortunately it did not fix the problem. I still receive the following error...

Installed version: Kunena 1.0.10 | 2009-05-17 | 1319 [ Parier! ] | php 5.2.2 | mysql 5.0.24a-log

Fatal error: Unable to load messages.\nDB function reports no errors in /mnt/w0505/d04/s34/b02cfb71/www/hideawaycyber.com/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.debug.php on line 57.

I have attached a picture of what the problem looks like. Hope this helps resolve this problem.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Jimmy1.

More
14 years 10 months ago #8 by Matias
No, this does not help me. I have no idea why it fails to load messages table. Do the other pages work as they should?

More
14 years 10 months ago #9 by Jimmy1
Yes, all the other pages work as they should. The "My Discussions" tab, once clicked on navigates anyone and everyone to that white background black text page with the error at the bottom.

Sadly Matias, I do not know what else to show you on my end. Simply put once anyone on any account on my website clicks on the "My Discussions" tab, I get that page that I had attached to my last post with the error at the bottom. I would have no problem with you registering for a free account at hideawaycyber.com and logging in and trying it yourself. You have nothing to lose but could gain an understanding if you were able to interact with it yourself.

Like I had stated early in a pm to you Matias, if you would really like to get down to it, we can talk via Skype or MSN(I pm'd the usernames to you) so we can trouble shoot this in real time. I have seen others experiencing the same problem on a couple other posts so I am not alone with this problem.

I appreciate all the help and I will gladly assist in fixing this problem, just say the word.

More
14 years 10 months ago #10 by Matias
I've already sent you message with my Skype ID. I'm taking a short break on coding right now, but I hope to be back in business on Monday.

Time to create page: 0.460 seconds