Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question K1.6.4 no Chinese Language Package?

• neosaga
  • neosaga's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #1 by neosaga
K1.6.4 no Chinese Language Package? was created by neosaga
I unzip K1.6.4 zip. But I don't find Chinese Language Package in it. If K1.6.4 still no support chinese language?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #2 by Mortti
See 810 post here: www.kunena.org/forum/159-k-16-common-que...nglish-backend#94720

You can see from the picture which languages is in the Kunena 1.6.4 installation package.

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Mortti.

• neosaga
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #3 by neosaga
Replied by neosaga on topic Re: K1.6.4 no Chinese Language Package?

Mortti wrote: See 810 post here: www.kunena.org/forum/159-k-16-common-que...nglish-backend#94720

You can see from the picture which languages is in the Kunena 1.6.4 installation package.

Thank you Mortti. I will try to translate it to Chinese.

More
12 years 11 months ago #4 by Matias
We have Chinese translation, but it got too old and was not updated. So you should take the Chinese translation from K1.6.3 and add all missing strings. After testing that it works (preferably also in J1.6), just send it to [email protected] and we will add it back.

• neosaga
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #5 by neosaga
Replied by neosaga on topic Re: K1.6.4 no Chinese Language Package?

Matias wrote: We have Chinese translation, but it got too old and was not updated. So you should take the Chinese translation from K1.6.3 and add all missing strings. After testing that it works (preferably also in J1.6), just send it to [email protected] and we will add it back.

OK。

More
12 years 10 months ago #6 by chanpeter88
Replied by chanpeter88 on topic not translated
v1.6.4

i use traditional chinese but i found the following not translated

main menu: index, recent topics, new topic, etc

pull down menu:
com_kunena_bulk_choose_action
com_kunena_bulk_choose_destination

pls advise

More
12 years 10 months ago #7 by chanpeter88
Joomla: 1.5.23
kunena: 1.6.4
joomfish: 2.0.4 or 2.1.7

failed to change language (tried traditional, simplified chi).

kunena 1.6.1 is ok with joomfish.

pls advise.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8 by sozzled
There is no Chinese translation for K 1.6.4. This was explained a few messages ago in this topic. Please do not keep asking the same question. Until someone steps forward with a Chinese language pack for K 1.6.4 there is no Chinese translation for K 1.6.4.

More
12 years 10 months ago #9 by chanpeter88
i install joomla french translation and joomfish french translation but when i change lang to french, kunena is still eng.

pls advise.

More
12 years 10 months ago #10 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: not translated

chanpeter88 wrote: ... the following not translated: main menu: index, recent topics, new topic

See [Merged topic] Edit, hide, disable or translate menu items in K 1.6 (e.g. rules, help, search)

chanpeter88 wrote: pull down menu: com_kunena_bulk_choose_action. com_kunena_bulk_choose_destination

See Where is the language file?

chanpeter88 wrote: i install joomla french translation and joomfish french translation but when i change lang to french, kunena is still eng

I'm sorry but I don't know anything about Joomfish and I don't know what this has to do with the discussion topic which is about Chinese.

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds