Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Solved Userlist showing rank numbers not rank titles

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #1 by Hoyt
I want my userlist to show ranks, i got it to show rank numbers instead of rank titles (i used the karma setting and display part), what am i doing wrong? the rank numers are the actual good numbers, so i think it has something to do with the selection of the rank name in the database, ... any help is welcome since i'm very new to all of this.

Attatched is the list.php and screenshot of what i have already.
location: /components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/html/user/
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Hoyt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #2 by Hoyt
Finaly got it to work,...:
  • Download the attached file.
  • open the file in notepad, search for "Rang" replace "Rang" for Rank in your desired lang.
  • Rename the file from "list.php_2014-11-19.txt"to "list.php"
  • Upload list.php to: /components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/html/user/
  • Set Kunena to show karma in the userlist!

Make sure to backup the list.php file, updating will overwrite the file!

Enjoy!
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Hoyt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Houndy

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #3 by Houndy
It isn't fully functional yet, I tested it and only special ranks were shown on the userlist. I'll try to fix it so that normal ranks are shown as well.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Houndy.

More
9 years 3 months ago #4 by Hoyt
I found out that when a new member is registered, it gets rank 0, but there is no rank 0 defined in the database (numbering starts at 1 and goes up from there), so i changed one of the ranks i am using to id 0 directly in the database, so it is working just fine for me.

More
9 years 3 months ago #5 by Hoyt
If you are not used to working in databases i would not advice to change it yourselve, if you don't mind not showing a rank when a new user is added, the files added before work just fine. The userlist will start showing the rank after you change the rank of a user in the joomla backend, after that it will show the correct rank.

More
9 years 3 months ago #6 by Hoyt
It's not just a file to edit, my webhoster uses cpanel to control the backend, i will make a "how to" and post it here in a bit.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #7 by Hoyt
Finished,..... i hope you get the job done with this,... i added a step by step tutorial
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Hoyt.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds