Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved [Solved] How to disable status feature from Kunena?

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #1 by WinniePooh
Hello everyone,

Kunena 5 introduced a new feature which let user set their own status (online, away, busy, invisible) and status text. It might be useful for others, but I would like to remove this feature. How do I disable it? I couldn't find any options in the settings to disable the status completly.

Regards
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by WinniePooh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #2 by rich
The easiest way if you hide it with a css code. Add this code in your custom.less . But then remain the divider lines.

Code:
form#status-form, div#statustext { display: none; }

If you want also remove the divider, you need Template Overrides . You find the tables in "components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/widget/login/logout/default.php"
Copy this file to "your-joomla-template/html/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/widget/login/logout/" and comment out (or remove) the unwanted tables and divider lines.

But this removes not already existing personal text.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WinniePooh

More
6 years 8 months ago #3 by WinniePooh
Sorry for the late reply. Thank you rich as always for your help.

One thing I need to correct:
The override path for Kunena 5 should be "your-joomla-template/html/com_kunena/layouts/widget/login/logout/" - the "template/crypsis" needs to be removed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rich

More
6 years 8 months ago #4 by rich
Yes, you're right. Thanks for the hint!

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds