Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Invoke {kunena_discuss} and specify category only

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #1 by designsedge
Is there a way to invoke the discuss plugin and specify the category?

Outside of normal joomla articles - in content builder articles, can I call the plugin and specify a specific category, or does it require a topic number?

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
Good question but I don't think it's possible to use the {kunena_discuss:[...} syntax to point to a forum category (see Kunena Discuss "quick and dirty" instructions for use )
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: designsedge

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #3 by designsedge
After trying several options, I realized in the debug output that it is running through com_content - so I don't think this is possible. I worked out another option for my build.
Thanks for the reply!

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds