Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Kunena on Mobile.. i cant move

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by ae3d
So simply put, im using Kunena 202 on Joomla 257
and when i use my mobile device, i goto my Kunena forums
and start to look at a topic
but all i can see are the avatars and entire left column stuff and just a pinch of the topic message.
I cant scroll to the right to read the rest of it

Is there a setting in the Kunena config that should allow me to do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2 by ae3d
Replied by ae3d on topic Kunena on Mobile.. i cant move
bump
i really cant believe that everyone is having no problem with viewing kunena on a handled device

More
11 years 6 months ago #3 by ae3d
Replied by ae3d on topic Kunena on Mobile.. i cant move
aww come on now.... seriously?
So after a week, am i to believe that anyone else who sees a kunena forum on their phone has no problem scrolling right and left to see the message?

There is a better description of the problem

I can see the entire LEFT SIDE panel where everyones avatar | Karma | and related info resides

but the actual message body to the right, i only see a snip of it and i cant scroll to the right.

I tried using JTouch for Kunena but that didnt work either

More
11 years 6 months ago #4 by kiwi3685
Well, I cant speak for anyone else, but I certainly dont have a problem. I'm answering this on my iphone, but I guess from the rush of answers you are right. This is a problme unique to you and your installation / software / hardware or something.
But you have not given us any information that would help us understand your problem. What is your site address? Where is your configuration report? What templates (Joomla and Kunena) are you using? Have you tried this site on your phone? What phone are you using?

More
11 years 6 months ago #5 by sozzled
I cannot speak for everyone else, either, but we do not have a problem accessing this website ( www.kunena.org ) using mobile devices.

More
11 years 4 months ago #6 by pondball
Ae3d... Was this ever resolved at your end? I'm using kunena 2.0x (very recent update) and am still experiencing some of the problems that you have, both on my iPhone (6.01) and from some of my users who are using other mobile phones... No problems on my iPad... But definite probs on my iPhone... Becomes unusable as the right side of the forum disappears... I am using kunena within the yootheme cloud template... All items are up to date including j2.5.8... Is there something that I have perhaps not turned on In the kunena admin for mobile that I should have?

More
11 years 4 months ago #7 by Jiminimonka
It is impossible to help resolve a problem with a specific website unless a URL is provided, along with some more useful information.

Please provide a URL and your configuration report and any other relevant information when asking for assistance.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
11 years 4 months ago #8 by pondball
MVP Sports
Link to forum is here
I'm using the most recent kunena as of two days ago (2.02?) and the most recent joomla update as of two days ago as well (2.8?)... I'm on my iPad so don't have my admin readily available to check specifics but they were both updated two days ago.
Not sure what the configuration report is of which you speak.

More
11 years 4 months ago #9 by Jiminimonka
I just checked your site on my Android, works perfectly. What phone are you viewing it on?

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
11 years 4 months ago #10 by pondball
using an iphone4 v6.02... it only shows half a screen (left side)... on my ipad2 v6.02 it shows full screen, but its a miniaturized view of the forum with right side widgets still showing... making the print very small

a couple of our viewers who have blackberrys first pointed it our that they could only see half screens on their mobile phones... the only way they can see the whole screen is to view it in desktop mode... which makes the size of the print unreadable...

Time to create page: 0.612 seconds