Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Cannot change my avatar

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #11 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Cannot change my avatar
As you see, from your configuration settings, you have enabled all options of all Kunena plugins.

This is what your configuration report shows:

Kunena integration settings:
Kunena - AlphaUserPoints Enabled: activity=1 avatar=0 profile=1 activity_points_limit=0
Kunena - Community Builder Enabled: access=1 login=1 activity=1 avatar=0 profile=1 private=1
Kunena - Gravatar Enabled: avatar=1
Kunena - JomSocial Enabled: access=1 login=1 activity=1 avatar=0 profile=1 private=1 activity_points_limit=0 activity_stream_limit=0
Kunena - Joomla Enabled: access=1 login=1
Kunena - Kunena Enabled: avatar=1 profile=1
Kunena - UddeIM Enabled: private=1

• Because you do not have AlphaUserPoints installed, you can disable all options that relate to that component.
  • Because you are not using Community Builder, you can disable all those options, too
  • Because you are not using JomSocial, you can disable all those options as well
  • Because you are not using uddeIM, you can disable all those options, likewise.
  • Which now brings use to Gravatar. If you do not know how to integrate with Gravatar, try disabling that options and see if you can then see if you change your avatar with Kunena.

Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: san65, polygarph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #12 by polygarph
Replied by polygarph on topic Cannot change my avatar
excellent support
i disable all the plugins and it it work like a charm.
i thank you for your patience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.445 seconds