Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Important HTTP 500 Internal Server Error (creating topics, editing user profiles)

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #11 by Merup

sozzled wrote: Your configuration report clearly shows that your menu items are wrong. You need to fix your Kunena menu items.

but can I ahh.. use both the Kunena menu from the menu manager and the one i made myself?
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Merup.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12 by sozzled
If you know your way around the Joomla menuing system, of course you can use your own method. But you have to use the correct method. Your method was incorrect. Please start by using the standard Kunena menu items and, after you have proven to yourself that everything works, then add (one by one) the other items that you want and test, after you add each item, that everything still works. If the change(s) you've made prevent your forum working then you know that you've done something wrong, don't you?

More
11 years 9 months ago #13 by Merup
True :) I'll see what happens and come back with info :D

More
11 years 9 months ago #14 by Merup
alright so I am hoping you can tell me this how do I merge the two menus?

and here is the report after i deleted the forum thing i made myself does it look better?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_diametric | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.0 | creationdate: April 16, 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: 2012-07-07

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Attachments:

More
11 years 9 months ago #15 by sozzled
Which question would you like me to answer?

Does "it" look better or "how do I merge two menus together?"

More importantly, do you still have the HTTP 500 Internal Server Errors. That's the most important question.

More
11 years 9 months ago #16 by Merup

sozzled wrote: Which question would you like me to answer?

More importantly, do you still have the HTTP 500 Internal Server Errors. That's the most important question.

I mean how do I put the Kunena up in the main menu thingy? so I can see if it works?

More
11 years 9 months ago #17 by Merup

sozzled wrote: Which question would you like me to answer?

And yeah so far it seems like I'm still getting the error 500 but then again I have not tried putting it up in the main menu since I don't know how to like merge them together (the kunena and main menu)

More
11 years 9 months ago #18 by sozzled
We want to know if you have now fixed your HTTP 500 Internal Server Error. Have you resolved that HTTP 500 Internal Server Error?

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #19 by Merup

sozzled wrote: We want to know if you have now fixed your HTTP 500 Internal Server Error. Have you resolved that HTTP 500 Internal Server Error?

No i still have it as far as i can tell the error 500 is there still
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Merup.

More
11 years 9 months ago #20 by Merup
sry I wrote it wrong I mean i still seem to have the error 500

Time to create page: 0.502 seconds