Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for discussing issues with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Merged Bullets in Kunena menu items and user profiles

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Jansen
Hello,
how can I remove this Bullets?
Iam using the Blue Eagle 2.0 Template.
Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled. Reason: Merge topic and change subject to improve search relevance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Replied by 9themestore on topic Wrong Bullets
Hi Jansen,

You need reset the under list style. Add the below css code section to the template.css file of your joomla template.
Code:
#Kunena ul, #Kunena ol { list-style: none !important; }

Regards

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
11 years 2 months ago #3 by Jansen
Replied by Jansen on topic Wrong Bullets
I did but nothing changed. Still the same bullets at same place. :(
Its very buggy since 2.0.4. I fresh installed Joomla and Kunena. Always get the Error "File extensions not found" at deinstall of kunena. Sometimes kunena menue is shown or not. After menue is resetted with kunena-tools, its shown, but when I delete the cache its not.

More
11 years 2 months ago #4 by 9themestore
Hi,

I think, you should post your url link here. When i see your site, i'll have a solution for you.

Regards.

- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
11 years 2 months ago #5 by Jansen

More
11 years 2 months ago #6 by 9themestore
Hi,

Please add below css rule to the template.css of the joomla template:
Code:
#Kunena ul li:before { display: none; }

Buzz me if it don't work.

Regards

More
11 years 2 months ago #7 by Jansen
It works, very well done dude.
Thanks

More
11 years 2 months ago #8 by jahan
Hi,

I am using Joomla! 1.5.26

I had some issues in displaying existing topics after an upgrade, so I decided to uninstall Kunena and start anew.

Unfortunately I still have issues. One is that in the top menu (topics, Recent Topics etc) I get a • before and after the topic.

I already found some links explaining to deactivate debugging, especially of language, but for Kunena this does not change anything. The rest of the site looks ok though.

Also, I expect this menu to be in Dutch since I installed the Dutch language pack. Everything else shows in Dutch without the bullets.

Thanks a lot for any suggestion to solve this.

More
11 years 2 months ago #9 by TKtemp
Hi jahan,

probably your Joomla template show this bullets.
Link to your forum would help to diagnose it.

If you want Kunena Top Menus in Duch language you should go to Joomla Menu Manager and translate Kunena Menu Items to your language

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #10 by sozzled
G'day, jahan, and welcome to Kunena.

jahan wrote: [a problem that I have] is that in the top menu (topics, Recent Topics etc) I get a • before and after the topic.

if I understand you correctly, you see bullets in the Kunena menu?

I've seen this matter discussed here on this forum before. The problem is related to the Joomla template that you are using. I can't remember exactly when I last saw this but I recall that it took me about an hour to find out where, in the user's Joomla site template CSS file, this problem had its source.

I will try to find the topic that related to this problem for you. In the meantime I suggest you read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena . TKtemp is also right; without seeing a link to your forum no-one can actually directly assist you in this matter. We can only point you in the general direction where you may be able to solve this problem yourself.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madLyfe

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds