Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for any of the products contained herein. For product support you should visit the developer's website.

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use various third-party products with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of other Joomla extensions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Quick reply is not working. & hover of quick reply panel isn't display correctly

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #1 by brandon1
Hi,

I am having problem with Quick reply is not working. & hover of quick reply panel isn't display correctly. Quick reply is just showing not having any page or popup when clicking Quick reply.

Let me know how to provide you login details to check. The forum is available to only registered users.

Thanks
Brandon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #2 by brandon1
Joomla version 3.8.5
Kunena version 5.0.13

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #3 by brandon1
Hi,
How soon normally we get an answer on this forum?

Thanks
Brandon

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #4 by 810
Could you switch to protostar template. and look if its works, i think its a joomla template conflict.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #5 by brandon1
Hello,

I have tried to move the page to protostar but still the same it is not working on protostar template as well.

Thanks
Brandon

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #6 by rich
Please create a account for us, so we can see the problem. Normal registered user would be enough. You can use the confidential tags (padlock symbol), then only you and moderators can see the access data.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #7 by brandon1
This message contains confidential information

Login details provided to you. You can login to the site with that.

Thanks
Brandon

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #8 by rich
You forgot the link to your page.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #9 by brandon1
This message contains confidential information

Sorry and updated on the link now.

Thanks
Brandon

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #10 by rich
I'm sorry, but I don't know your Kunena template. I also do not know if this template is suitable for Kunena 5.0.13. There are more problems than only the quick reply. You should ask your template autor about this problem.

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds