Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for any of the products contained herein. For product support you should visit the developer's website.

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use various third-party products with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of other Joomla extensions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Joomla is not working after Kunena upgrade

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #1 by motor2011
Hi everyone ... This was my previous problem ... www.kunena.org/forum/K-2-0-Support/12837...s-help-please#147534

Now I have upgrade kunena to version 3.0.1 following the instrucions www.kunena.org/docs/K_3.0_Upgrade_Guide

After this upgrade i try to open my main domain www.puzbet.com , but it gives me blank screen.
I need to disable all kunena plugins,components and packages to get my website work normally . I am not sure why i have this problem.

Can anyone help me ! thanks

REPORT CONFIG from upgraded 3.0 kunena

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 3072M | Max file upload: 192M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : puzbettemp3 | author: PuzBet TEAM | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.1 | creationdate: 2013-06-29

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.1 | 2013-06-29 [ Noordwijkerhout ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.8.3 | CommunityBuilder 1.9 | UddeIM 2.9

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef 4.1.0.1559

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.4

Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by motor2011.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Several things:

1) Ask the developers of sh404SEF if their product is compatible with K 3.0.1. AS far as we know, sh404SEF is not compatible with K 2.0 or K 3.0.

2) See Kunena Menu issues and try with the standard Kunena menu.

3) Change your forum integration plugins as shown in red below:

Kunena - AlphaUserPoints Enabled: activity=1 avatar=0 profile=0 activity_points_limit=0
Kunena - Community Builder Enabled: access=0 login=1 activity=0 avatar=1 profile=1 private=0
Kunena - Gravatar Disabled
Kunena - JomSocial Disabled
Kunena - Joomla Enabled: access=1 login=0
Kunena - Kunena Enabled: avatar=0 profile=0
Kunena - UddeIM Enabled: private=1

4) Upgrade to J! 2.5.14 (J! 2.5.9 is out of date and that version is not supported by Joomla).

5) Update with Kunena Latest 3.0.1

6) Try using a standard Joomla template instead of the "puzbettemp3" one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: motor2011

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by motor2011
Thank you very much !
I just follow your instruction and setup my website and kunena.

But, still have same problem as before with kunena 2.0

The problem is

when public users acces to forum everything works fine, same is with registered users , but when super-user (administartor) try to open topic it gives blank screen ...Super-user can open catrgorys and sections but can not open topics...

any suggestion ?

Thanks

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
Have you modified any Joomla ACL settings for Kunena?

Have you defined, in the Kunena Category Manager, categories that site administrators cannot access?

Does this issue affect all categories on your forum (as far as administrators are concerned)? When I looked at your forum I can see that administrators are able to create new topics and reply to topics (for example www.puzbet.com/kladionicarski-forum/nogomet/22-tip-dana ), and so this problem cannot be affecting all topics, can it?

When did this problem start to occur? Do you know what you changes you made that could have affected your forum?

This does not look like a defect to me. This looks like you have changed something (permissions, most likely) to cause this problem to occur.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: motor2011

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by motor2011
Today i saw this error, but i am not sure when this start happening ...Maybe I setup something wrong but i cant find where is the problem
I watch all permissions and to me everything looks ok

Maybe i can give you super-admin acces to site to help me solve this?

Thanks

More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by sozzled

motor2011 wrote: Maybe i can give you super-admin acces to site to help me solve this?

Maybe, but I'm not guaranteeing anything.

When you upgraded, how did you install Kunena? Did you follow exactly the method described in K 3.0 Upgrade Guide or did you try to install some other way (instead of the "Install by URL" method?)

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #7 by motor2011
I install it with url method ! .. Problem is not because of upgrade .. problem was before upgrade and now ... i will send you superadmin acces , so please look up , maybe you saw something that you can suggest . Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by motor2011.

More
10 years 8 months ago #8 by motor2011
Where I can send you super-admin acces detalis ? Thanks

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #9 by sozzled

motor2011 wrote: Where I can send you super-admin acces detalis ? Thanks

Code:
[confidential]Username: Password:[/confidential]
See more about how the
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 8 months ago #10 by motor2011
ok , thanks

Plese let me know if you find some errors, Thanks

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds