Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Kunena Roadmap

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by nvcacademy
Kunena Roadmap was created by nvcacademy
I'm wondering if a roadmap for Kunena development exists. We're needing features like daily digests, auto-subscribe by category, and other unimplemented features and wondering when or if such features will ever be implemented. Does such a plan exist and if so where can I see it?

thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re: Kunena Roadmap
Hi,

We are in fact working on Kunena 1.7 at the moment. You features have been requested before and are on he list of future items, but not necessarily on the 1.7 cut list. Having said that, I am sure you could get one of our developers to pull those in, with a little support. We have had sponsored features in the past.

Thx!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nvcacademy

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by nvcacademy
Replied by nvcacademy on topic Re: Kunena Roadmap
Can you direct me to the current new feature list for 1.7? I'm guessing support for J1.6 is one feature. any others?

thanks.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Kunena Roadmap
Hello,

Read this article is very interesting about K1.7 : www.kunena.com/blog/19-developer-blog/70...ena-1617-reflections

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nvcacademy

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds