Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Kunena 6.0.1.1 Privat Messages

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #11 by Gindi

Die Uddeim-Kunena Integration wurde in Kunena 6.0 entfernt. Solange es Uddeim nicht wieder offiziell gibt, wird sich daran kaum etwas ändern.

UddeIM wird leider nicht offiziell werden.

Category : uddeIM Plugin and Component
Posted by : slabbiURL : www.joomlapolis.com/forum/25-uddeim-plug...only?start=18#332906
The repositories are public available, so please feel free to continue development.

Gruß Gindi

Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Gindi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #12 by Smirnov

Hmm. Why do you think so, Gindi? That was my question for Slabbi. In my opinion, he didn't say that.
Slabbi said that anyone can make a fork of his code and publish it on JED. Uddeim's license allows you to do that. It can be done by you, Gindi. No problem at all. But it's better if a member of the Kunena team does it.

Rich, please tell me, what do you think about it? I think Kunena users were disappointed by what happened to Uddeim. Perhaps after a dialogue with the Uddeim developers, the Kunena team will publish a fork of Uddeim on JED?

P.S. Please forgive me for writing in English in this forum.
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Smirnov.

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #13 by Gindi
Den Notifier (mod_uddeim_j30 aus uddeim-main) habe ich auf der Testseite installiert. Die Einstellung habe ich aus J3 übernommen und es funktioniert prima.
Ich habe mit einem testuser Nachrichten ausgetauscht und es wurde links oben in einem Fenster für 5 Sekunden angezeigt.
Ich habe uddeIM jetzt für registrierte User online gestellt.

Gruß Gindi

Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Gindi. Reason: registrierte User eingefügt

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #14 by xillibit

Hmm. Why do you think so, Gindi? That was my question for Slabbi. In my opinion, he didn't say that.
Slabbi said that anyone can make a fork of his code and publish it on JED. Uddeim's license allows you to do that. It can be done by you, Gindi. No problem at all. But it's better if a member of the Kunena team does it.

Rich, please tell me, what do you think about it? I think Kunena users were disappointed by what happened to Uddeim. Perhaps after a dialogue with the Uddeim developers, the Kunena team will publish a fork of Uddeim on JED?

P.S. Please forgive me for writing in English in this forum.

Hello,

We won't do a fork of UddeIM we have no time for this and we have not enough hands for Kunena, in Kunena since a while there is the logic to handle something to private message, it remains to make the template part, it will be similar to "secure replies" of rockettheme : rockettheme.com/blog/team/103-introducin...orum-built-on-kunena

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by xillibit.

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds