Kunena 5.2 Beta 1 Released (24 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Question Kunena 1.5.3 complete install كونينا 1.5.3 عربية كاملة

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #1 by Joomlarab
Kunena 1.5.3 ARABIC Complete Package ...

حمل كونينا 1.5.3 العربية كاملة مع قالب من تطوير جوملا العرب لقالب

default_ex

مع مميزات جديدة وبعض الايقونات الجميلة والايقونات العربية

شاهد مباشرة على جوملا العرب

www.Joomlarab.net/forum.html

حمل من هنا

Download From Here

سلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

[/size]
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Joomlarab.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by issmat
Thank you very much for this! I started translating the Kunena language file into Arabic just last week for a work project and was just thinking today how ridiculously time consuming it is to do that, but that I have to do it since I can't find any traditional translators who know Arabic + Programming + Forum Lingo.

You just lifted a huge weight off my back. I'll try to implement your file in the next couple of days and see if it integrates well with CB 1.2.

Thanks again!

More
11 years 3 months ago #3 by holylandgateway.com
Thank you very much for such a great effort.

More
11 years 1 month ago #4 by curioustoknow

More
11 years 1 month ago #5 by curioustoknow
I have installed this files, but the forum still in english, how can I switch to arabic please? my joomla site has english as default language

More
10 years 5 months ago #6 by sobair
hello, I use Joomla and it is multi language, everything is working properly, how do I get out the the menue and written from right to left are aligned. I am not using the Arabic language but another language that is written from right to left. thank you

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds