Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena, XMAP and SH404SEF

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by manburg6
Hi,

I've installed kunena 1.6, the patched xmap plugin and sh404sef.

If I purge alla sef link from sh404sef and rebuild tha site map with xmap all the discussion link don't works. Wrong redirect message returned by browser.

If I build link before build site map /browsing by hand all the forum page) everything works fine.

Any suggestion?
Xmap issues or sh404sef issues?

Thanks,
M.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bormoley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by bormoley
I am studing the same problem on my test site (using all the latest software for today)

Any suggestions?

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by manburg6
I asked on sh404sef forum and they answer me it's a XMAP issues.
dev.anything-digital.com/Forum/sh404SEF/...a-Xmap-and-SH404SEF/

I agree... waiting for official xmap kunena extension.

Ciao,
M.

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by fxstein
Just a word of caution with sh404SEF in terms of performance:

It functionali comes at a huge cost: very slow site performance. If you have a forum with more than 20,000 posts, you should really benchmark its performance to make sure you are ok with the performance penalty you get hit with.

Pages can quickly get 3-10x slower than with Joomla SEF.

Just be aware of that.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #5 by bormoley
Yesterday I've achieved my goal.

All links, no matter how was it generated by xmap or manualy, are working.
I am not sure what option is responcible on that situation becouse I have made couple of changes in kunena options, joomla plugins and not sure of sh404sef.
And I may say for sure it is not na xmap error.

What did I do to kunena - disabled all usless for me functions and kunena menu.

Never the less now I have another issue when I point on any link on kunena it goes with suffix &itemid=0. It recals sh404sef options but I'm not sure. Coult someone help me with it?

If anybody needs there are my site presets:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 600 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.1 | Build: 3858 | Version name: Timu | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by bormoley.

More
13 years 4 months ago #6 by manburg6

fxstein wrote: Pages can quickly get 3-10x slower than with Joomla SEF.

I'm sure of it, I'me tested and I can confirm, but...

How is it possible to use sh404sef for the site and not for the forum?
I can obtain same url as sh404sef with kunena sef, but if I've sh404sef installed and disable the kunena component the Url ar not rewritten by Joomla.

Uhm... question for sh404sef probably....

Ciao,
M.

More
13 years 4 months ago #7 by manburg6
Definitely solved... xmap issues I mean.

You have to use Kunena->home menu IDs! to build site map. I mean the menu voice under kunena menu.

I try it and it works fine.

Time to create page: 0.448 seconds